17

"Let me go!!!" Haechan begged Jisung who ran after him without s break. He was tired now, too innocent to know that it was the plan, to tire the brunette so can't fight back anymore.

"Awwe you wish. I wanted to be nice to you but you were a bitch and slept with Mark to convince me that you were Already Owned?" Jisung's voiced seemed so much more deeper than usual, Haechan took a turn as he ran towards their house, hoping that someone would be home to save him.

Haechan banged the gate, surprisingly it being locked. He screamed and shouted but no one was there, he saw Jisung coming closer, sadly when he turned to leave he was dragged away by the younger. Haechan fell on his butt, he whimpered in pain.

"Jisung please stop this!!!" Haechan broke free from Jisung's arms. He was slapped harshly so he'd fall on the floor, it angered the young boy that this tanned male wasn't giving in.

Jaemin dropped the coffee mug he was holding as he collapsed, Jeno was quick to catch him before falling. His heart shivered for some reason, he looked at the other with eyes that were afraid of what might happen. Meanwhile Mark kept calling Haechan, the bear had said he'd come home by 8 but he wasn't here yet.

"No no!!! Stop it!!!" Haechan gave his all to stop the younger from doing something to him. Jisung was stronger, in his mind love meant being obsessed with the person you love. They wanted them by body and soul.

Haechan screamed when he was dragged into the house they invested in by since children, his body bruised with wounds since he made everything fall hoping someone would hear him scream. The younger threw him on bed and smirked.

"If I don't get you, then no one should. So you are going to run away to USA huh?" Jisung chuckled, he lit a cigarette and locked the door, Haechan got off the bed but he had sprained his ankle so he fell on the floor.

"Why are you doing this?!" Haechan started crying, Jisung ruffled his own hair then squatted next to his beloved hyung.

"I love you. That's why. Say you love me and everything will go back to normal." He held the brunettes wrist when the beauty tried to slap him. Haechan screamed so loud that if anyone was outside they'd hear him. Jisung broke his wrist and tore his hoodie off, revealing that gorgeous body.

"Markkkkk!!!" Haechan screamed in pain, he should have listened to his boyfriend that morning but he didn't.

"Bitch!" The brunettes hair was yanked back, his jeans unbuttoned, o my to leave him half naked with only his boxers. "Don't say his name, I'd rip that asshole of yours apart." Jisung held the older males wrists behind his back with one arm and the other felt his body, Haechan fought so much he was loosing it. Was he really going to be raped by the boy he raised with his own arms.

"Please let me go Jisung. I love him so much." Haechan mumbled weakly, he was afraid if he blacked out he'd wake up raped. He kicked Jisung on the groin when the boy touched him down there.

Mark stood outside the café where Jaemin worked, hoping his baby would be there, after his mother blurted out the truth he was furious. He had a cop with him aswell, thank heavens that Yuta was a cop. Jaemin came out looking worried and it was obvious that Haechan had been taken away by Jisung.

Jisung went downstairs to make food for his hyung, he said the tanned beauty had to be strong if he were going to have a few harsh rounds with him. That's when Haechan remembered his phone on his back pocket. He slithered towards his pants ,shuffling for his phone with his left arm. Like a guardian angle Mark was calling.

"M-Mark I'm in the Dreamies house. Please hurry. Ahhh!" Haechan rushed on his words the moment he answered the call, but Jisung was already there, he stomped in the outstretched left left. Breaking it in seconds, the phone flew under the table.

"That's it. I shouldn't have been nice to you." Jisung dragged the beauty by his hair and threw him on the bed, Haechan writhed in pain, his ankles were tied for he no longer could fight back, his left arm tied to a corner because the youngers right was broken.

Mark and the boys were quick to reach the house, just in time before the tanned makes life was ruined. They ran upstairs, only to be showed the most gruesome sight ever, no one knew Jisung was a monster, he sucked and bit on the screaming beauty's neck. The dark haired older yanked Jisung's hair behind, a punch breaking his face, he kept punching the younger, being obviously older until Jisung spat blood.

"Mark I'll take it from here." Yuta handcuffed Jisung, Jeno gave him a punch too, Jaemin didn't even look at him, Renjun pretended he existed as he untied the beauty on the bed.

"I wish he never met you Jisung. You made him fear love. How disgusting can you be? I wish you spent the rest of your days in prison." Chenle spat at the giant as the boy was dragged away by the cop.

Mark removed his shirt, making the younger wear it, he wiped Haechans damp chubby cheeks, those bear orbs void of anything. When the beauty was given that tight hug, that wordlessly said I'm here. He broke down crying, in pain and disgust. His best friend's never knew their sweet innocent little chocoball had been traumatized so much. Mark kissed his forehead as he made him wear his boxers and pants.

"You can trust me okay. I'll never hurt you baby, I love you so much." Mark whispered carrying him to the hospital, Jeno drove the SUV as the others sat at the back, guilty and ashamed.