11

Days passed as Mark got very busy with work and studies, Haechan missed him immensely that he spent time either at the hospital or at the olders house alone. As of the Dreamies, they were falling apart, everyday was a hassle and a great thing that the brunette did not break down crying. Jisung's obsession only grew and Jeno asking Haechan to be his made the tanned male hate his life.

"Go out with me Haechan. I'll make sure you smile every day there on. I promise. I love you so much." Jeno had confessed that afternoon when Haechan agreed to go out for ice cream with the boy.

"Jeno no..........We can't be together. Why won't you see it that I'm happy with Mark?" Haechan groaned rubbing his face with frustration.

"We know you guys are faking it okay. It's obvious. Why can't you be with me who has always been beside you? He's a stranger, how can you even trust him?" Jeno looked so broken yet Haechan didn't want to pity Jeno, he knew his heart would never beat for him the way it beats for a certain someone.

"I want to be with Mark all my life!!" Haechan screamed at Jeno, he was angry, hurt and had enough of this drama. "Why don't you understand that I'm already owned by someone else!!?" He yeld, "I see you as my brother and I will always see you that way. If you can't accept it then fuck off and leave me alone!" He was done being nice. Enough was enough.

Ever since then Jeno had not even glanced on Haechan leaving the Pudu guilty, that didn't bother him so much but the fact that Jisung tried to kiss him left him depressed. The giant 19 year old had slammed him on the wall  one day.

"Jisung-ah!!!" Haechan had bounced after work when he saw the fellow brunette standing outside the café he worked at.

"Hi." Jisung offered to walk Haechan home, the teddy didn't think so deep as to why the young male wanted to help him walk home.

"Ahhh I'm so tired. Markie won't answer his calls either. Heights of dating a doctor." Haechan giggled, he wasn't faking it anymore he was actually speaking out load without thinking.

"Why do you like him?" Jisung's voice laced with venom slurred at the gorgeous beauty skipping beside him. Haechan caught up with the slur though, he instantly blushed at the thought of Marks smile and his soft yummy kisses.

"Do I need a reason? He's a baby." Haechan giggle.

"What does he have that I don't?" Jisung's voice turned darker.

"Jisungie you are a baby, Stop playing around saying you love me?" The older male sighed at the young boy.

"You think I'm playing?! You think I'm fucking playing with you?!" Jisung slammed Haechan on the nearest wall harshly, Hyuck whimpered in pain and fear.

"Jisung?! What's wrong with you?!" Haechan screamed shocked that the child he literally raised was much stronger than he thought.

"I love you damn it! Why can you fucking see that?! I'm not stupid like Renjun to give you up for some usless stranger who suddenly shows up!" Jisung gritted his teeth as he tried to smash their lips together and got mad that his hyung kept moving his face not letting him kiss him.

"Jisung!" Chenle miraculously showed up, Haechan thought he was going save him yet the youngers face scrunched up in disgust and pain. The older pushed Jisung away as he ran after the Chinese boy.

"Why are you following me?!" Chenle shouted at Haechan.

"What's wrong? Jisung was trying to kiss me and Lele you know I don't like him that way. You know that right?" Haechan whispered, a slap was given on the chubby cheek.

"FUCK OFF!!! It's all your fucking fault! If only you weren't here Jisung won't be in love with you, Jeno hyung won't be in love you. Because of you the boys we love would never notice us!! You are the reason our whole family is falling off!! You are an annoying clingy bitch you gives them hope!! You know I love Jisung but you say nothing, you say nothing at all!!! You weren't even pushing him back for god sake!!! Urghhh I hate you hyung!!! It's all you fucking fault if not for you non of this would have happened!" Chenle screamed he pushed Haechan away as he ran off.

Donghyuck broke, he literally shattered as he lost his balance and slipped down on the floor. He couldn't process anything, why was this day not getting better? First Jeno, now Jisung, then Chenle. Did Jaemin and Renjun hate him too? Was Mark done faking their relationship? He hadn't answered calls or gone home in weeks, the brunette controlled his tears as he hit his heart several times.

"Was it wrong to be born Beautiful?" Haechan chuckled bitterly. Why was these things happening to him? He called his friends but non answered, so he called Mark.

"Yeah?" The older answered after a few minutes.

"Mark I need to tell you something it's serious its....." Haechan started but the older left a deep sigh.

"Hyuck I'm really busy, I'll talk to you later." Mark groaned on the other side.

"Why won't you listen to me?" Haechans lips trembled at the harsh voice. Why did Marks change of tone hurt him more than Chenle's cursing?

"Because I have other things that are more important to me than your stupid whining. Bye!" Mark snapped hanging up and that left the brunette in pieces yet he didn't want to cry. He made up his mind that he'll see Mark and talk to him in person. He'll understand, he always does. Why wasn't anyone giving one minute to think how hurt Haechan was? Why were everyone so selfish? The brunette waddled to an empty house, he hadn't eaten or slept well in days.

"Mark......Mark why is my Markie mean to me?" Haechan mumbled sadly.