9

Having emotionally busy parents Mark grew up on his own, though they were good parents he lacked in affection. Koeun did show alot of love but she was way busy with tution and other stuff like cheerleading and do on. As he stared at Haechan paint with a soft smile on his golden full face he knew this boy was special. He liked it when the later would cling and baby shriek at him or even talk to him in a pout or even just exist.

"Stop staring at me like that." Haechan mumbled, he wore tiny shorts, a small rainbow t-shirt and had his thick phat thighs against his chest.

"Why don't you just say yes. Date Jeno? He's a nice guy. Or Renjun." Mark removed his glasses as he went closer to the brunette.

"Being raised in one house made me think of them as brothers. Once a brother always a brother. Besides.......you were supposed to help me convince them I wasn't available not encourage me to love them." Haechan looked up at older guy with a cute frown, he pulled Mark closer by his white shirt. "Why don't we practice that kiss again?" Just before Marks lips could touch Haechans, the older got a call from the hospital and he had to leave.

"Taeyong is at the hospital. I need to hurry." Mark panicked.

Haechan accompanied the older to the hospital, he was so adorable looking like porcelain doll made with rose gold. Flawless legs and a body to die for. A beautiful anime looking man was asleep on the bed when they reached the room. Taeyong had an indigestion and passed out in class.

"Woah your brother is so beautiful!!! Not as gorgeous as Beary baby but....." Haechan gasped at the beauty lying down.

"Say that to my fac-MY BROTHER IS DATING A GUY?! You finally gay?" Taeyong sprang up from his bed and literally cracked a muscle.

"Shut up." Mark rolled his eyes at his older brother.

"He's gay as a beautiful rainbow hyung. He gave me a French kiss a few days ago at school omg how can someone be so good at kissing?!" Their relationship sparked in an instant, something Mark had trouble doing. Making friends but it was weird how close he had become with Haechan in just a hand full of weeks.

"My dumb stupid slow brother french kissed you?! He never kissed Koeun as far as I remember." Taeyong excitedly wiggled, so did the brunette.

"Jaehyun is on his way. You should put your future husband's number on speed dial. Not mine." Grumbled Mark going outside to pay the bills for his brother.

"We are just taking it hyung." The happiness dampened when Haechan mumbled that to the older male.

"I know......It's actually a great thing, you are the only friend he himself chose to help. Johnny is his cousin, I'm his brother, have you noticed he doesn't have friends? Markie always had a hard time making them, Mom wanted him to be with Koeun since I turned out to be in love with a boy. He tells me everything, trust me he's never spoken about someone as much as he has about you." Taeyong looked at Haechan with that knowing smile, as if he knew what their future beheld.

"Dropping me off always is kinda hot you know, are anyone of them watching?" Haechan hugged Marks neck tightly, after placing the small but strong arms over his peaches.

"Yes. The younger one and the strong one." Mark played drums on the chubby peaches. "Wanna practice that kiss again?" A nod was excited given yet the older kissed him all over his face then pecked his lips.

"That's not convincing enough......" Haechan baby voiced pouting.

"It's love baby not lust. Good night Teddy. Sleep night, lots of hugs and kisses.

"Sleep with Beary......." Hyuck purposely told that loudly.

"You want them to hear us? You are pretty loud in be-" Haechan kissed Mark full on the lips to shut him up. It wasn't fake anymore, the feelings were way to raw to hide and it started just following out.

"Goodnight!! I love you-" Mark stiffened at the phrase, a part of him hurt because it believed it to be a false verse said to him in order to convince the on lookers. The brunette had already run into his house, up the stairs to his room. So it certainly was the cue for the handsome black haired hottie to go home.

That night the brunette fell into deep thought, pondering over and over again as to why his fate met Mark? He analysed how he felt about the handsome older, butterflies, he laughed alot, he giggled and most importantly he behaved like a baby most of the time. Also why did the three words mean so much when he blurted it out to Mark? Did he really like Mark that way? In just a small period of time? He rubbed his face with soft sighs, unconciously smiling at what Mark had said that night, he even turned a dark scarlet, his cheeks and neck all Rosey with embarrassment also secret happiness. For once he felt like Mark all the liberty to fall for him, if he was falling Haechan would happily let him fall in love with him. But would Mark really like him? What if Mark liked girls and not leaching guys like him? Renjun switched on the light with a gasp.

"Haechannie, it's past four in the morning. Go and sleep." He hugged the beauty's shoulder.

"I was thinking about Mark." Haechan mumbled then realised what he said. He panicked yet Renjun seemed really calm with that smile he always wore.

"You really like him don't you? Do you realize that you are falling? I know I love you but love is also watching your loved ones being happy." Renjun squeezed the cold stubby arms with a genuinely happy smile. "I've never seen you so happy before." He added.