21

"Sir your wife is here." The doctor pointed at Haechan, the beauty hiccuped through sobs.

"He isn't my wife." Mark mumbled which hurt the baby Pudu alot. The older had a bandage on his head, his face scratched attractively.

"Markie don't say that. It hurts. Haechan whispered shaking his head, his lips trembled. "I'm his boyfriend. What's wrong with him doctor?" The brunette let Yang Yang lead him closer to the man.

"He probably dozed off in the car and crashed, his fatigue level is over the average level of a person. He says he had been having nose bleeds every now and then. I've given him a two month vacation, please take good care of this workaholic okay?" The doctor smiled sweetly.

"Stop it Kun!" Mark got off the bed with a grunt. "He's my ex now. He doesn't have to take of me." He grumbled.

"Mom seriously? Beat him." Hendery rolled his eyes as he gestured his wife and mother to leave the room.

"Mark......Mark please don't do this. You can't break up with me. You......you love me baby!" Haechan started crying softly.

Mark left the hospital room, he knew his lover followed him crying, but for him he had enough of Haechans tantrums. Hendery offered to drive him home, them home actually as Yang Yang took the crying beauty inside the house.

"Mark, Seriously? Why are so rude to him? He loves you." Hendery sighed looking at the older guy.

"I'm trying dude, I want him to forget what happened. Kun told me to divert his attention so he wouldn't ponder over his pain. So now all his focus is on me." Mark mumbled scrunching his face in pain.

"What happened? If you are comfortable in telling me that, I mean we could help."  The pleasant looking handsome guy said excitedly. "Xiaojun is a little cranky because of his pregnancy so Yangyang is the perfect boy to help him." He beamed.

"He's an orphan and there was this guy he raised himself, Jisung. He regarded love wrong and had been a pervert towards Hyuckie, until he was driven into a state of insanity that he tried to molest him first then attempted to rape my boyfriend. Thank god we reached in time or else god knows what must have happened." Mark groaned, "Kun told me if I maybe did something that changed his mind his depression would get better, so yesterday when he started picking up a fight I fought back and broke up." He shook his head, tears brimming at his eyes.

"I understand. Yang Yang, Is mute you know, why? Because his best friend actually took advantage of him while he was drunk, it scard him so much that he lost his voice. I never knew until we found him naked and bleeding one day when I came back from a hockey game. I know how it feels, he attempted suicide too. So......I'd do anything to help your little boy okay? Some people just don't get the idea of love." Hendery squeezed the olders arm with assurance.

Haechans attention was on Mark, he tried to get his attention at any cost, he limped behind him or begged him to look at him. Mark was asleep when he felt the presence of Haechan next to him.

"Go to your bed." Mark turned the other side so his back faced the beauty.

"It hurts. Don't do this. Why don't you love beary anymore?" Haechan sniffled, he wanted Marks attention on him.

"Go away. We broke up remember?" The older hissed as he pretended to sleep, knowing Haechan cried himself to sleep.

But the next morning the brunette was found setting up his canvases and paint, he loved Mark more than the trauma Jisung gave him. The older smiled at his boy trying even though the dark haired boy was in pain, his head throbbed he loved Haechan too. Yang Yang came by at noon, being the once social butterfly the brunette felt the pain the latter felt, he spoke to him which was also progress.

"Why did you have to runaway now?" Kun swatted his head with a frown, the older stared at his lover with love.

"He can't sleep alone. Thanks alot, he's distracted and Yang Yang is helping alot too. But I need to finish my first semester, after that I'll rest, I promise." Mark stated, he didn't want to loose his opportunity because of his condition.

Yang Yang did alot of hand expressions as he excitedly watched Haechans paintings that Mark managed sneak in here. He noticed the beauty staring at the older who was getting treated by Kun. He pouted at the brunette then at Mark, he didn't want what happened to him and Hendery back then to happen to any other.

"He won't talk to me. It hurts more than my broken wrist." Haechan sniffled, tears damping the paper.

"Yang Yang I'm going the hospital, Take care of certain people okay." Said the dark haired handsome guy as he left the house. Xiaojun brought food for the both of them, Yang Yang squealed happily.

"Bish, Wash your arms, our little Haechan will be fed, you can trust us okay? Mark loves you so much and you guys will soon make up. Trust me." Xiaojun assured the brunette with a warm smile and Yang nodded Vigorously.

"I love him so much." He sniffled cutely Xiaojun sniffled with him, don't blame him. His hormones were way to high right now.

"He does too. I can tell you that for sure, now eat up, We are going to have a movie night, with loads of snacks, then listen to WayV and have the time of our lives. Come on, eat up!!!!" Xiaojun happily fed Haechan as Yang giggled smiling at the two boys. Haechan of course would soon forget what happened in the past and move in and hopefully Mark and he could get back together. Why wasn't he still slamming him or kissing him until he drops?