18

A broken wrist, a broken leg and a broken heart. It weighed Haechan down terribly, he stared into space neither did he speak a work or eat. He flinched when Mark tried to touch after he regained his conscious, he refused to entertain anyone nor did he want to answer the thousands of questions the avocate asked him, Mark was hurt also he understood his lovers situation.

"I'm so sorry I was late." Mark broke down crying, Haechans arm gingerly ran his fingers through the soft black hair.

Deep down he knew this guy would never hurt him, yet his body flinched naturally, fear sat heavily upon his shattered heart. After days of being soundless he had screamed his lungs off when Jisung caught him in the hospital. Having runaway from the cops while taking him to the courts. This time Jeno didn't sit down doing nothing, he made sure Jisung was put in place. He himself dragged the guy out after of course beating him up into plump.

"Wait." Jaemin stopped the boy, he held Jisung's right arm so hard, after he was a guy too. He snapped it, once, twice. Just like how this bastard did to Haechan back inside the hospital room. The pushed the stairs which resulted in the boy breaking a leg.

"It would have been better if you had never been born." Jaemin had that disgusted face on, Jisung was dragged away by Yuta and his men.

Haechan started throwing up water, the trauma had really ruined his mentality. He let Mark carry him to his new room, his arm bled for it was broken again. Mrs Lee helped her son to change his lovers clothes. The new advocate came in just then.

"Hi. I'm Moon Taeil." Taeil smiled, Marks uncle, a sweetheart of a man. Haechans eyes warmed up, he looked up to him like a puppy.

"May I talk to you? Aren't you one gorgeous boy?" He giggle sitting next to Haechan, he stopped Mark from leaving. The brunette reluctantly nodded, finally responding to someone.

"Your orphanage Owner told a few things. She told me this whole story began when you were quite young, Are you comfortable to talk about it?" Taeil smiled sweetly at the tanned male, true he was just met with another traumatic experience Yet he nodded.

Everyone was present, maybe if he let these out he'd feel better? Maybe things would change? He didn't know but he was broken right now so maybe just maybe it was time. He looked at Mark as if he were asking permission, the older pecked his forehead.

"I-I was 15 when........when he started behaving weird. He'd grab my waist sometimes or stare at me too long. O thought he didn't that I was clingy, Jaemin or Lele did that too. I let it pass but one day I-I........" Haechan drew in shaky breathes, he figetted, "I was in the shower when I found him standing at the door looking like a Physco. I freaked out but I just closed the door and let it pass because we were both boys. I told Yeri Mommy too, she told me that's just him teasing me. But it didn't stop, he would stare at me or smell my clothes when I'm not there, he always accidentally touched me in places he shouldn't. It was something I could tell anyone of you, so I told Yeri Mommy then again if she took action against it you guys would have hated me. When Mark came alone Jeno and Renjun moved on but Jisung only started worser, he watched me sleep, or felt my frame when I'm asleep. He lost it when he knew I had sex with Mark." The brunette shook like a tidal wave, Mark hugged him tightly, Taeil felt sorry for the boy, Chenle joined the hug as Renjun and the others join too.

The hickeys on his skin faded, he was brought home on a wheelchair, a huge cast on his left leg and a cast on his right arm. He collapsed crying the second he saw his paintings, before Chenle could come to him he threw away all the paintings, except the one he painted himself on for Mark.

"I'm sorry but your boyfriend would never be able to draw or paint again." The doctor had said, Jisung ruined everything even with out putting an effort to it.

"Are you sure taking him with you will solve everything?" Renjun asked Mark that night once Haechan had fallen asleep.

"He needs to forget to move on. He was supposed to join me three days after I reach but now I'm taking him with Me." Mark confidently said tucking Haechan in bed. Once everyone left the brunettes arm held him, not letting him go.

"I'm scard." Haechan whimpered unable to move properly, "Sleep with me." He sniffled.

"I'm here baby." Joined the older next to Haechan, the brunette stared at him, tears slipping down his big bear orbs, with no control. It was obvious he was so hurt that no one could bare.

Jisung was prosecuted regarding the issue, Haechan though had too many wounds to heal. He refused to talk to anyone, sometimes he even screamed his lungs off when his own lover would reach out for him. You couldn't blame the beauty, anyone would be traumatized if their little brother tied them up to be raped. Also the days that Mark would leave were coming closer.

"Teddy your friends are at the door, should I let them in?" Mark asked the boy who was asleep next to Taeyong one morning. He shook his head, he hid inside his brother in-laws chest.

"Let them come in Mark." Taeyong smiled and Mark nodded, Haechan needed to forget the pain to move on, holding onto it would only drag him to hell. He looked so thin, malnutritioned and sickly. His happy glow seemed to be a goner. What had Jisung done to this beauty that was once a fountain of joy and laughter.