16

"I'm home!!" Marks cheerful voice made Haechan look up from Mrs Lee's lap. He had been crying on it for hours after Jaemin and Chenle left for the day.

"Mommy promise me you won't tell him anything. Please." Pleaded the brunette as he wiped his tears and waddled downstairs just to hug the living existance out of Mark.

"Ahh I needed this. I missed you so much baby." Mark drew in Haechans sweet honey like smell as he spun him around with a soft smile.

"Tired?" Haechan asked his lover kindly with emotions that were at their peak. Mark tiredly nodded, kissing the beauty all over his face and neck then proceeding to go upstairs to his room.

"Hyuckie darling you must tell him what happened. He's your boyfriend and has every right to know who tried to molest his lover." Mrs Lee whispered worriedly, caressing the brunettes soft hair.

"How can I tell him that the child I raised with my own arms is trying to fucking rape me on the streets? Because he's angry that I had sex with Mark? How can I mom?" Donghyuck gave her a bitter painful smile that she just embraced him tightly.

2005

"Haechan!!! Yah!! You little dingbat come here!" Yeri, the orphanage owner ushered the small Chonky tanned boisterous little teddy bear. Haechan was in a teddy bear onesie when he waddle to the gorgeous woman with a giggle.

"What ish it Mommy?" Haechan tilted his big head, hugging his Dino plushie tight to his small chest.

"You have new friend. Mommy named him Jisung, Will you take care of your baby brother?" Yeri knelt on her knees as she cupped those phat cheeks and the boy happily nodded.

"Beary have a new fwen? Yay!!! Yes Mommy!!!" Five year old Haechan bounced with glee.

Ever since then Haechan always held Jisung's small arms, helping him in everything. Yeri was happy that the naughtiest baby would no longer be lonely. Along the way Jeno came by with Renjun, they had been kicked out of the convent when funds were stopped. Haechan immediately become best friends with the two boys, Jisung though always clung onto the bear, Jaemin came along then lastly Chenle was bought home to the orphanage. Amidst a thousand children they were called the Dreamies, though others sometimes let their desires take over them and spend, the brunette always saved up for Jisung's and Chenle's education, he ate little, or sometimes gave his earnings to his friends. They were hard working boys, it was Jeno who suggested they move after they turned 16. Everything was going well until Jisung started catching feelings for Haechan.

"Baby Bear is everything okay?" Mark back hugged his boyfriend after his warm relaxing shower.

"Why.......Why did you want sex that day?" Haechan mumbled staring out into the sickening darkness.

"I was upset, I wanted you to know that I was sorry and I loved you so much that I didn't mean to hurt you. My emotions were a mess, I hated to see you cry. But why are you asking me this? Have started to regret you had sex? With me?" Mark sounded so upset, Haechan turned around, he removed his shirt as he hugged the olders bare damp chest tightly.

"No I'm not........I loved every second with you. But what if........If I said no. Would you still force me?" Haechans eyes grew big when he saw red bruises around his wrists. What if Mark sees them.

"I would have stop immediately. If I force you then it isn't love, maybe if we fight someday id slam you against a wall and kiss you until you calm down but no.....I would never ever force you to have sex. I promise you that." Promised Mark caressing the boys soft smooth skin with a smile.

They hadn't had sex after that time, Mark was either busy or they'd just curl up into each others warmth. Haechan recovered from the trauma Jisung gave him but also didn't want to wear shorts or anything revealing so he wore his owners sweats and hoodie as he waved at Mrs Lee.

"You sure you can do this alone? Teddy I'll come with you." Mark whined, it was his day off but Haechan had a field project of going to the museum and woods with his class.

"Yes. How will you survive without me in New York if you are so whiney about me going to school for five hours or more but still." Haechan pulled Mark in for a long deep lip lock.

"That's why......I'm taking you with me." Mumbled the older in-between kisses, his arms sneaking under the cities hoodie.

"WHAT?! REALLY?" Haechan screamed at Mark with so much happiness, Mark smiling that he had taken the right decision.

"Hmm yeah. You'll be flying to New York not with me though, three days after since the hospital booked the flight for me and the seats are all gone so yeah." Mark smiled tucking the brown tuft of hair behind the beauty's doll like ear.

Three days without Mark? Was that even possible? Of course he was so happy that he's going with him but a million things might happen in the three days he's alone. If there wasn't anyone to save him then would he be ruined by Jisung? He didn't want to think about it, Mark had classes so he said he wouldn't be able to pick the bear up. A very bad idea.

"Jisung no. Please. We are friends." Haechan number into Jisung after class, it was surprisingly still sunny but the road was empty.

"But I want to be more than that. I want you, I want your body against mine and your heart only beating for me. Chenle that fool said he'd give himself up if I left you Be. Poor thing, He tempts me but in a way that you do." Jisung smirked, he started chuckling when Haechan started running off. For he enjoyed hunting his prey.