24

.Several Years Later.

"Mom are you sure you want to come to Seoul leaving fabulous Vancouver?" Fifteen year old Michael groaned with a sigh, his gorgeous mother giggled patting his cheeks as he waddled past him with his small baby bump.

Haechan had given birth to three handsome young boys fifteen years ago, Michael, Haneul and Byeol. After years of trying he was finally pregnant again and this time it was a girl. The three boys were surprisingly huge taking after their beloved uncle, Johnny. Yet Haneul and Byeol were a tad smaller than Michael, having more bottom qualities and looked more like their mother.

"When is dad coming?" Haneul opened the door for his queen as Byeol guided his fab mom into the car.

"Soon." Donghyuck giggled sitting at the back carefully. Being five months pregnant tired the beauty out. The brunette pouted at his son's. "I miss him." He sniffled making them all go awwe at him for being such a cutie pie.

"He'll be back before you know it. He's just too crazy about you Mom." Haneul rolled his eyes at the beautiful pregnant man.

Little did they know their mother had a fear sitting at the back of his heart pretty heavily. Afraid of facing his trauma again, but Jisung was in prison, wasn't he? As the car drove through familiar compound Donghyuck felt the absence of Mark way too much. His son's helped him out of the car as they unloaded their bags.

"Damn.....This house is amazing." Byeol's eyes grew big like his mother's.

"I feel dizzy." Hyuck held Michael's arm, he wrapped his arm around the gorgeous mans shoulder for balance.

"Sit here while we clean the house okay Mama Bear?" He kissed his mother's forehead as the beauty giggled with a nod.

Donghyuck sat on the bed after a tiring day, jet lag then cleaning up and making food for his son's, he missed his husband alot but he was busy. Mark didn't pick up so he cuddled up alone on the bed with a heavy heart. He was still afraid. Deep down even though the fear had no chance of surfacing again. His phone buzzed and he answered it immediately.

"Hey baby Hae!" Marks tired but cheerful voice chimed on the other side.

"Hello from the another side." Hyuck pouted mumbling in a pout.

"I'll be home soon baby. Don't be so upset, it's bad for the babies." Mark chuckled, "Do they know they are having twin sisters?" He switched to video call.

"Not yet. I'm going tell them on the next sonogram. Beary Mish you." The brunette mumbled like baby he was when he was with Mark.

"I love you. I'll be back by next week. I promise baby Pudu." Mark kissed the phone as the line went dead.

The three boys playing games all night didn't know about the story that had traumatized their mother. For their parents had never told them that hurtful part in their life. So when morning came Donghyuck was up early, making breakfast and letting his son's sleep until late, they were working hard.

"You guys are totally bottoms!" Donghyuck groaned seeing Byeol and Haneul sleeping with just tshirts and fancy boxers. He held his baby bump as he cleaned the mess they made and sat down for the day.

"Mom!!! We need to go shopping!!! I'm not going to school without new clothes and stationary." Haneul groaned waking up from the couch as he laid his face on his mother's lap.

"Hurry up and clean yourselves then?" Hyuck patted his cheeks.

Mother and sons set off together, Donghyuck looking short stubby and adorable with his baby bump and maternity dress. He hated wearing it but that was pretty easy when pregnant. They were shopping for the things his boys wanted when he felt someone staring at him.

"Mom?! Can I buy this?" Michael lifted a gaming headphone. Haechan nodded nervously.

"Mommy you okay?" Byeol hugged Hyuck from a side, the beauty nodded smiling.

No, he wasn't. It wasn't even 24hrs since they landed and he started feeling like Jisung was around. It felt dirty and awful, his fingers shivered, he didn't want to remember any of the bad parts in his past. He was going  to the other side of the store when someone pulled him back.

"I waited so long for you Hyung. Mark stole you away from me.......Seems like you have a little mark up your ass eh?" Jisung trapped Donghyuck in-between his arms.

"L-Let me g-go!!!" Donghyuck started breathing hard, he refused to come back to Korea but Mark was being transferred here again. He had to support his husband more than anything in his life.

"This time I'll have you all to myself and your husband isn't here to save you. He won't even know I fucked you hard." Jisung chuckled, when did he get so disgusting it made Donghyuck sick to the bones, he held his baby bump with a whimper.

"Fuck off!!!" The older pushed Jisung away as he waddled off closer to his son's. His heart started beating so hard it was hard to stay sane. He choked on his saliva as he held Haneul for balance.

"Mom are you alright? If you feel sick we can go home." Haneul wiped the sweat off his mother's forehead.

"Home......Let's go home." Hyuck started having a contraction all of a sudden. Michael who was the strongest of the three carried his mother like bride and the three boys left the store immediately.

Donghyuck was laid on the bed carefully, his sons were so worried they had been calling their father nonstop but he was at a surgery so he didn't pick up. The tucked their mother in bed with love.

"You sure he didn't see anything scary? He was by himself for less a minute and came back looking like he saw a ghost." Haneul whispered softly as the older triplet tried to contact their father. Oblivious of a man lurking around them.