7

"He likes him. Totally." Chenle lowered his glasses.

"Haechan is stupid when it comes to actual love." Jaemin sipped his tea like a fab bitch.

"Mark how can you be so fucking messy?! Five unwashed coffee cups?! Such an idiot! Urghh!" Haechan grumbled stomping about cleaning the mess the older had made at his own house.

"Wifey material I'm telling you." Johnny flipped through his magazine. "Watch them end up together." The giant high fived with the bunny.

"I'm studying Hyuckie. I need to pass the intern exam." Mark ran an arm through his wire like unwashed hair.

"You fucking stink you dirty lion. Go shower now or I'm dragging you the bath myself." Haechan warned the lion as he boxed his ear with a frown.

Mark surprisingly listened to the Teddy Bear, he waddled into the bathroom and Haechan picked his clothes for the night. The younger was usually very caring to everyone but this was unusual. He was way to caring towards a stranger who agreed to help him by fake dating. Just a week or so and the two seemed as if they had been really dating all their lives.

"Make me a coffee?" Mark came out of the shower all dressed and fresh. He was given a tight slap, a milk was given and he was tucked into bed.

"Now can you bitches leave me? I have a painting assignment to complete." Smiled Haechan as he chased the three boys out of the house to work on his homework.

Mark was the only other boy he had ever had any relationship with. Ever since was in the orphanage he always was the loneliest of them all. He tried to make the others smile while he buried his sorrow and sadness deep down, He often cried alone or sometimes just stared into space. Why did he trust Mark? What did the dark hair boy have that the rest of the boys he had come across never had?

"They are coming. Hold my arm." Haechan mumbled one day after school. Mark laced their arms together, thank god Chenle texted the brunette that Jisung and Jeno were coming that way.

"Do we look like we are in love?" Mark chuckled pulling the younger closer. Haechan blushed instantly, without even having to faking it.

"Kiss me. Maybe then they'd believe us more?" Haechan mumbled, he felt the olders frame stiffen at the mention of the intimate action he asked for.

"If a kiss could prove we were in love, then you can kiss a hundred guys out there. People would believe you are in love with each on of them." Lifting the beauty onto the table he sneaked his fingers under the beauty's shirt. Walking them over and around the small cute belly button.

"Idiot! It tickles!" The younger bursted into soft strumming of giggles.

"Hyung. Let's go home." Jisung's gruff voice resonated through the nurses office but the pretended to not hear. Haechan smooched Marks cheek as he rubbed their noses together. Their eyes lingering through one another.

"So darling suggested having beer. Wanna join?" Mark squished the chubby Rosey baby fat cheeks.

"I have a night shift!!!!" Haechan baby shrieked with a pout.

"We can have beer after that. No worries, your lion is patient." Mark whispered with a naughty growl. Haechan hugged his neck as he mumbled into his ear.

"Don't do that. I'll actually fall for you." Whined the younger.

Renjun looked hurt more than anger, turning on his heals he walked away. Jisung fumed with anger at the two guys clinging onto each other. He stomped towards them as he yanked Haechan away from Mark harshly. The older held Jisung's shoulder with dominance as he made the brunette come to him.

"Kids should remain children. Know your place." Snapped Mark, his gaze so sharp and scary the younger literally got embarrassed because he found it so fucking hot.

"Do you think I'm a fool?! You guys are faking it and I'm not stupid like Renjun or Jeno to think Haechan is happy with someone else! I bet you have even kissed him! You extra fitting get the fuck lost. He's mine." Jisung hissed reaching out for the tanned male but Marks arm dodged it. He stood in front of the beauty.

"Leave before things get ugly." Mark's voice started getting deeper and louder. No one knew about the storm that the heart of the ocean possessed. Or about sweet Marks foul temper.

"I won't. You are one that's not needed here!" Jisung wasn't backing down either.

Mark just pulled Haechan in front of him as he smashed their lips together, taking the brunette by surprise, it wasn't just lips pressed together, it was a whole ass french kiss and he literally lost his breath trying to keep up with the pace the boy kissing him had. Jisung just stood their bewildered, he least expected them to kiss like they had been sex for years. He never thought that they were this close even in his wildest dreams. The fact that his crush kissed back with the same vigour broke him. He ran ran off crying. Did the fake couple stop kissing? No.

"I'm......I'm sorry." Mark finally pulled away, Haechan stumbled, giddy with excitement, he collapsed in the arms of the older. "Hyuckie look at me." He shook the brunette with worry.

That night Jaemin and Chenle took the beauty home, he giggled to himself, he kept feeling his lips, he had little to no energy at all. He looked as if he left his brain somewhere. Mark though drowned in guilt, after saying kissing proved nothing he ended up french kissing the beauty he agreed to help.

"Hyung I think you'll have to come attend my funeral tonight." Mark sniffled into his phone with a cute pout and sniffle.

"If you got back with that hoe I'll gladly attend it. Should I bring you flowers or watermelons?" Taeyong asked on the other line as Mark whined at his brother.