4

"Hmm?" Haechan woke up when he felt someone sit next to him at night. The person pushed his bangs as they caressed his chubby cheeks. The brunette gulped feeling uneasy and strange at the gesture.

"I'll make you love me." The deep breaking voice mumbled, it was Jisung sneaking inside the boys room. Once the tall young boy left Haechan sat up with his heart beating with a sudden unknown fear.

The next morning Haechan came down with shorts and a loose t shirt. It was a Saturday which meant being lazy and having fun. He made breakfast with a sigh, how did the tables turn? Why did Jeno and Renjun fall for him? Why his baby Jisung? He screamed when arms wrapped around his waist.

"Hey relax it's just me." Jeno's eye smile certainly served as a bright thing in the morning yet the brunette didn't want any skin ship with this boy anymore. They used to very close but now it was falling apart.

"Don't.......Don't do that again." Haechan mumbled moving away from the well built guy and ran out of the house. Suddenly staying in the home he loved became difficult.

Mark unloaded his bags from his car, he groaned. He had to start unpacking soon if he needed to start his internship as soon as he can. But he wasn't good in making a home, he still seemed weak but he had a life to live as well. He lifted one of his boxes as he saw a tuft of fluffy brown hair run towards his condo.

"Hyuckie?" Mark tilted his head at the huffing and puffing Pudu, he collapsed on the grass and drew harsh breaths.

"I-I lost 50 pounds by running." Haechan giggled cutely then sat up fanning himself.

"What's wrong?" Mark gave him a box to carry.

"The usual miseries. Jisung stalked me at night and Jeno legit wrapped his arms around my waist. Renjun is always studying so he's not an active love stalker but still. Urghh." Haechan baby voiced following the dark haired older into the condo.

"You have a tough life." Said Mark with a sigh.

"I always have baby. I never had parents, to give me what I needed or wanted, I was raised to be the survival of the fittest. Children literally slept on the floor at times, I was one of them. I tried so hard to get into my dream art school but my friends are ruining my life by forcing me to love them back." A tear rolled down the chubby cheek, Mark wiped it off.

"It's going to be alright. You can take this part of the living room for yourself, I know I'm a stranger but I agreed to help you so you can come here When ever things go down hill. I'll try my best to be there for you when you turn around." Mark smiled swatting the excited pudu's little nose.

That was one of Marks greatest decisions in life, as he studied Haechan brought home Jaemin and Chenle to help decorate his part of the house. The french windows and the bay window, the spacious amount space for him paint.

"I think I should call you darling." Jaemin lowered his sunglasses.

"I think we should be best friends." Chuckled Mark and the bunny smirked.

"Now we sit at the same table." The bunny sat next to Mark forgetting the whole helping scenario.

Haechan screamed with excitement when all his fairy light's were hung up, his painting supplies put in place and his teddy bears here and there. Mark unconciously smiled at the bright Teddy Bear who had a contagious golden smile. Mark ran an arm through his hair then went back to studying.

"OMG!!! You are giving a spare key?!" Haechan literally screamed that Monday morning excited that his fake boyfriend gave him a spare key.

"Yeah. I won't be home always if I'm studying so....." Mark shrugged at the bouncing Teddy and smiled. That's when Renjun, Jeno and Jisung came into the hallway with Jaemin and Chenle.

"Thank you baby lion." The younger kissed Marks cheek making the olders ears pink with embarrassment.

"You don't thank your boyfriend Teddy Bear." Mark kissed the brunettes forehead long and lingeringly. It gave the beauty butterflies but he hid it quite well.

"What if I steal something?" Haechan turned to open his locker, Mark wrapped his arms around the youngers waist from behind.

"You've already stolen my heart Hyuckie. I'll see you around." Mark lowly growled as he kissed Haechans neck and left leaving the brunette and his friends quite shocked at the intimacy the two shared.

Haechan actually was like a tomato, he just couldn't stop his beating heart, it was a good kind of beating he just giggled to himself. Was it all an acting for were these few days kindling something more than just a pretence. He tuck his hair behind his ear then locked his locker.

"I need to buy Johnny dinner." Chenle chuckled at their favourite hyung.

"He's Beautiful when smiling." Jeno smiled at the tanned beauty, Haechan certainly stood out in a crowd.

"He's mine. Paws off!" Renjun snarled at Jeno.

The older guy didn't even know why he crossed the line and kissed Hyuck's neck, why didn't he just go for the chubby innocent cheeks? Now the brunette would totally get man, he groaned at the nurses office. Johnny sipped his coffee with a smirk.

"You'll thank me one day." Johnny shrugged at the pacing black head.

"For what? Ruining my life?" Mark rolled his eyes at the giant.

"You won't say the same thing by the end of this year. You'd prolly give Haechan a child by then." The tall hot man grinned and watched how Mark fell off the chair curling himself in embarrassment.

"Fuck you hoe." Mark hissed walked out the nurses off, when Coincidentally Donghyuck crashed on him as he fell on him.

"My hero!!" He broke into a train of vibrant soft giggles.