14

"Mom?" Mark literally lost his sanity when he saw his mother helping his Teddy Bear drink a nice hot chocolate.  Haechan beamed at the lion weakly.

"Hi son. Another son of mine is gay. Great!!! But you are faster than Jaehyun I must say. Haechan here can't even breath properly, how many days did you fuck him for?!" Mrs Lee boxed Marks ears with a frown making Haechan giggle at them.

"Three or four days I don't know okay!!! It hurts ouch!!!" Mark whined and rolled his eyes at his mother. They didn't have the best relationship nor were they on bad terms either.

"You guys can't be together. I'm not letting both my son's getting married to guys!! Don't I get to see my grand kids?" Mrs Lee went on making Mark frown.

"I want Mark. I don't care about anything else, I don't have parents or friends, it's just him. I'm sure Mark is special enough to get me pregnant. I love him." Haechan giggled as she ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead.

"This boy is the cutest baby I've ever seen. Can't wait to see you pregnant, I never thought my dumb slow would literally bang you. Now this is your assignment, get pregnant!!!" Mark had never NEVER seen his mother so happy before, what did his Donghyuck have that she immediately fell in love him.

"Can I call you Mommy? Beary ish an orphan and no Mommy." Donghyuck pouted, blushing so he could change the subject.

"Sure thing!!!! I'm gonna stay with you guys!!" Mrs Lee squealed running upstairs to choose herself a room.

"Bewitched my mom? Now that's my boy." Mark carried his baby like a koala bear. "Sadly we can't make love anymore because you are fucking loud in bed." Teased the older as he made the beauty sit on his painting chair.

"Yay!!! Why did you bring me to my canvas?" Haechan giggled as the older fell on his knees and the beauty wrapped his spotted thick thighs around the olders neck. Mark kissed the inner thighs with a smile, stubby fingers combing the soft black hair.

"Paint yourself as you are right now while I go to work and mom cooks. I'll be home by nightfall. You are forbidden to answer calls or get out. Clear?" A kiss was smooched on the cute baby phat tummy.

"Why does this feel like I'm romantically kidnapped? I won't baby, I love you." Giggled the younger.

Jaemin slammed his fists on the dinner table with anger, it's been so long since Haechan went missing and no one was giving a fuck about him? Who always thought about others first? Now they didn't want him because he chose for himself?

"Don't you guys care what happens to Haechan? He's been gone for weeks!!" Jaemin screamed at them but Jisung just left the table, Jeno didn't want to tell them what they saw but he whole heartedly wanted Haechan to be happy now. Chenle was guilty for what he had done.

"He.....He was with Mark. They were in an intimate situation, I think they just had sex when I followed Jisung to Marks house." Jeno mumbled, Renjun smiled, Jaemin squealed happily but Chenle felt so bad he yeld at the baby who always gave him his all.

Mark stood with awe at the finished painting that awaited him after a long day at work, Haechan on the canvas, raw and vulnerable, abused with love and affection. As he went upstairs Haechan was asleep on his bed, tired after all that concentration. Crawling over the cutie the older kissed him in the nose.

"Hmm? Markie?" The beauty woke up with a smile.

"Hey baby. The painting is gorgeous. Where's Mom?" Mark plopped next to his lover who snuggled into him.

"In the shower." Haechan giggled.

"Wanna do it again?" Mark hovered the brunette making him gasp and blush.

"Without a doubt." Giggled Haechan laughing.

It was after three weeks when the brunette came home, with shorts and a t-shirt. He was bruised head to toe, he still limped, he had a small smile on his lips. He carefully packed his stuff, he was moving out. He texted Jaemin about it, so he came in when no one was there. Leaving behind the things he took from his friends he pulled his bags away.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked him at the door.

"Yeah. I'd speak to Nana or Junnie but the others hurt me so much I just don't want to talk to them." The beauty gave a pained smile as his bags were loaded on the olders car. Haechan left the house he bought with his friends, the place he believed his happiness was yet enough was enough.

Mark let him move into his room, Mrs Lee let him do anything he wanted. The younger was happy even though a part of him remained broken forever. After years of suffering he was finally at ease, he quit all his jobs, he even wanted to transfer from college. He didn't want to see any of them again.

"I'm going grocery shopping." Haechan whined at the door because Mark wouldn't let his waist go.

"I'll miss you." Mark pouted cutely, the younger wiggled shyly.

"Yay!!! He's not disappearing or anything!" Mrs Lee rolled her pretty eyes.

"Can't you leave him behind?" Mark pleaded.

"So you can go on a fucking Haechan spree? No. As much as I want grandkids he's weak, he needs food. Taeyong and Jaehyun are coming over too. Give my daughter in law here." Dragging Haechan away the mother took him away from whining Mark. They were so much in love that being away from eachother made then crazy.

"What will he do when he finds out that I'm going away to US next month?" Mark frustratedly yeld as he threw himself on the couch, his eyes filled with tears but that was the scholarship he had been studying for like a zombie.