3

Mark was a workaholic, he worked his ass off for everything. He sighed as  lifted his head to look at Haechan who  seemed to be sketching something out of boredom. He hadn't left Marks sight since morning after Jisung stormed off fumming. In the dark haired boys perspective the brunette looked as if he had so much of pain within himself but pretended to be happy all the time.

"Stop pout and go back to your class. You've been missing them carelessly." Mark smiled at Haechan as the younger sighed then nodded. Then left the library with a slouch.

Renjun saw his crush coming rather sadly down the hallway, running up to him he smiled taking Haechans stubby arms into his. The brunette stiffen at the contact as he withdrew his hands yet they were taken back again.

"Tell me you are just lying. Please. What is this that everyone is talking about? You dating the nurses apprentice?" Renjun whispered, his voice soothing but it didn't comfort the beauty instead it made him uneasy.

"Yeah. He asked me out and I said yes." Haechan pulled away his arms with a smile, he bit his lips then shyly walked passed the blonde and black head leaving Renjun with a frown on his pretty face.

"Why? You know I like you right? Why would you say yes to a guy you barely know when I'm here?!" Renjuns tone started darkening that it made Haechan flinch at the uprising intimidation.

"But I like Mark." The brunette hissed as he walked away from his best friend, he just didn't feel good at all. Why were they even like this? He didn't understand not did he want to ask them why.

Chenle stared at Jisung from afar, He always liked the boy but he never showed his feelings because their gangs relationship was at stake, they were on a thin line that threatened to break at anytime. Jaemin patted his cheeks as they just smiled at each other, having had crushes on Jeno and Jisung the two boys couldn't express their feelings since Haechan was the spotlight. They didn't hate the brunette, never. It wasn't his fault now was it?

"Would Mark hyung be able to help? He's a stranger and how can we trust him Hyung?" Chenle mumbled with a sigh.

"I don't know but he's the only one we know. Besides Johnny won't do Haechan dirty. Would he?" Jaemin confidently stated.

The brunette slid down the nurses office, he tried his best not to cry, he hated it to be Jeno's, Renjuns and Jisung's love interests, they were raised together and he had always considered them as his own brothers. He bit his lips hugging his knees tightly, trying to push his demons away and be good.

"Wanna hang out? I'm going to visit my condo. You'll feel better." That familiar gruff voice sounded. Haechan saw Mark giving him a hand with that bright smile.

Mark's family was quite well off, Haechan literally gasped at the massive condo bought just for one person. A small part of him felt that pang of having nothing but also he didn't want to be jealous. He was happy having what he had. It was empty just yet but it looked spacious and huge, swirling around and screaming he sounded so excited that the older chuckled at the beauty.

"It's beautiful!!!! I mean if you decorate it well. Your girl friend should do it I mean." Haechan beamed at the older male who smiled at him.

"Why don't you like any of your friends that are in love with you?" Asked Mark when he opened a window so the wind would flow in.

"It's not easy. Like I don't want people to force me to love, I want to fall in love at my own space. With someone special." Giggled the Pudu gleefully.

"It's alright to learn to love somebody too. But I respect your decision. Hopefully you find the right guy or girl." Mark chuckled at the boy who deadpanned when the word girl was mentioned.

"Thanks Markulee.........Ahhh this place is so big." Haechan sighed with content.

For Mark hanging out with a guy and pretended they had a relationship felt strange yet exciting because he had never dated a guy before. He didn't understand what same sex relationships meant but also wanted to help this innocent looking boy. It was shocking that the two met in unexpected situations, also started fake dating and now they even hung out together.

"What are you thinking?" The younger poked Marks soft cheeks as they drove back to school. The older shook his head with a smile.

"Nothing. Just how I met this phat Teddy unexpectedly." Teased Mark making Haechan blush instantly like he was suddenly embarrassed.

"Yay!!!" The brunette frowned, he got off the car the moment it stopped outside the school and huffed.

"Phat with a pH. It means a cute kinda fat." Explained Mark with a giggle. He saw Jeno coming outside the gates from his peripheral view so he pulled Haechan by his wrist so he'd crash on the olders chest.

"You must be working out.........Lemme wrap my arms around your neck." Haechan giggled understanding the situation soon. He wrapped his arms around the olders neck as he bobbed their noses together.

"Your waist is so small. What are you? A girl?" Chuckled Mark as he swirled the brunette around with a smile.

"I'm more gorgeous than a girl. Is he still watching??? If this continues I might get addicted to your hug, it's so comfortable." Pouted Haechan cutely as the older chuckled again and let him go.

"Off you go. I'll pick you up after school." Said Mark but he didn't leave Haechans arm, he kept holding it.  

"Let me go......" The brunette shyly whispered.

"I'll miss you." The older looked so sad right now Haechans heart literally sank. Damn how can someone be so good at acting.

"A couple of hours and I'll be yours." Promised Haechan as he bounced to kiss Marks cheek and waddle ran into the gates pretending he didn't see Jeno  standing.