8

"HE KISSED YOU?!" Jaemin opened the bathtub curtain flabbergasted. The teddy Bear curled into smaller ball.

"In other words a fucking french kiss he says." Chenle wiggled his eyebrows at the bunny whose shocked face turned into a wicked curious one.

"Ooooohhhh. Details or it never happened." Jaemin lifted the tanned makes chin up.

Haechan couldn't sleep that night, his nasty mean mind kept replaying that kiss, it felt so yummy and real. His heart would beat like a monster every time he remembered it. Everyone noticed how the cutie fondled his swollen lips with a shy smile. Mark though couldn't study, he was so guilty he didn't even go to school for three days.

"Why you hiding from Beary?" Haechan shyly curled behind the front door.

"Because I legit kissed you too deep. I'm embarrassed." Mark awkwardly panicked.

"Why? Haven't you kissed anyone that deep?" The brunette played with the curtains.

"I guess I've not." Said Mark looking up at the tanned beauty in his uniform, he caught him the day he had to show up because Johnny had been grumbling about it for days.

Haechan hated to admit that Marks lips were so soft he wanted to smash his against them all over again. Those thin soft pastel pink lips, were just amazing. So did the later stare at the plump red lips, that felt like peaches. The brunette blushed like a tomato as the older made his way towards him with stealth, caging the shy beauty between his arms.

"W-What?" Haechan mumbled his back hitting the wall.

"You are just so gorgeous." Mark smiled caressing the chubby cheek with the back of his arm.

"I-I have classes." Haechan mumbled wrapping his arms around the olders neck.

"You can go baby." Said the older letting the tanned male go as he held the beauty's wrist, preventing him from going any further. Haechan noticed that no one was around then why was Mark like this? Was this man falling in love with him too?

"Stop looking so attractive." Haechan bit his lips, but why didn't this affection make him feel awful? Instead it made him feel all tingly and shy.

"I'm not doing nothing. Just staring at how beautiful my-........." Mark stopped  biting his lips as he looked up at those bear orbs. Just then Chenle came and the older let go of his arm.

Truth be told, Mark had stolen Haechans first kiss, in a very beautifully pleasing manner. He cuddled up next to Jeno, as they watched TV that night. Slowly falling asleep, because he had been thinking so hard about everything regarding his life. Jeno tucked him in with that soft subtle smile he always had whenever he looked at the tanned male. Jaemin though found it sweet for they really genuinely loved his Chocoball, even though he crushed on Jeno sometimes it still proved that Jeno would someone he loves to death.

"This is getting harder each day." Haechan sighed one morning leaning his forehead on his locker door. His cute tummy peeking out the small gap that the shirt left.

"Why?" Mark lent on the next one with a smile.

"Jeno is getting too sweet and Renjun is way too nice then theirs Jisung whose gaze makes my skin crawl. I don't know anymore if this is even helping them realise I like someone else. Or should we be more convincing?" Haechan pouted at Mark who sighed with worry. He didn't know what to do either.

"Ohhh sorry I didn't see you there." Jaemin purposely fell on Marks back so the older would fall on Haechan. The slammed himself on the metal locker, the older over him and Jaemin wickedly grinning.

"Are you okay Teddy?" Mark held those stubby warm arms tightly, his small eyes filled with genuine worry.

"Yeah I am. I'll see you around." Smiled the younger, bouncy up to smooch those thin yummy lips and ran off after Jaemin.

Mark hated it,he hated to feel this way to feel his heart mumble soft nothings, to stare at the door waiting for a certain someone. Was he falling in love with a boy? He didn't know for all this was fake, he thought Jeno was a better option and a better candidate.  Sighing he left the hallways looking gloomy, was it right to break the brunettes trust? He didn't know nor was he willing to understand.

"You've been studying way too much and drinking too much of coffee." Johnny groaned at his cousin, who loved studying and working more than wasting his time doing nothing.

"I need to pass the entrance exams. Besides it makes me forget I kissed my fake boyfriend way too deep for a first timer. Sometimes I wish I didn't over do stuff, like working more than I should and all that crap. Urghhh. My head fucking hurts." Mark grunted at his giant of a brother.

"It's bad but loving deep isn't a crime though." Shrugged Johnny.

Haechan smiled at Renjun, he sure was good at painting, though all his portraits were the Pudu he was surprisingly way good at the trait. But he couldn't love Renjun that way, no matter how nice he was to him.

"I could stare at you all day." Renjun chuckled looking up at the tanned beauty who served as a model. Haechan giggled rolling his eyes at the older.

"Can I go? I need to use the bathroom." Haechan whined cutely as the blonde giggled and shooed him away, running down the hallways he bumped into Mark, the older wrapping his arm around the boys waistline to stop him from falling.

"Careful Hyuckie." Said Mark rather sternly, but why did Haechan find it fucking hot. The messy hair, the tired frown, the sweety forehead. He blushed shyly looking up at the handsome man. Oh how his heart busted at that small smile at the younger. Mark chuckled ruffling his soft brown hair as he kissed the boys forehead softly.