6

"He took you on a midnight drive because you weren't feeling okay?!" Jaemin whisper screamed in class making the beauty unconciously blush and nod.

"Yeah. He just drove until I fell asleep and carried me through the window and tucked me in bed. Damn his wife is so fucking lucky." Haechan giggled running an arm through his fluffy hair.

"Yeah he sure is lucky." Jaemin shook his head with a smile.

The older was at a far corner on the bleachers studying when Haechans class had gym. The brunette sure was gorgeous and had a unique personality, his laughter resonated through the walls. Jeno and Renjun were always around him, protecting him from falling, letting him win mini games and always making sure he was alright. If Mark wanted to define that he'd say they love the beauty with everything they had. Jisung though had a possessive glare on the beauty who was absentmindedly clinging on Jeno and giggling his life away.

"Markie!!!!" Haechan noticed Mark staring at him and ran towards the handsome male with his tiny shorts.

"Hey." Smile Mark with small loving eyes.

"Studying? As always!!!!! Come watch me play!" The younger baby voiced at the lion who chuckled as he let the Pudu drag him down to the court.

"Slow down." Mark jogged after the beauty, Haechan hugged his bicep like a baby and snuggled into his shoulder.

"Darling!!! Wanna play basketball with us?" Jaemin threw the orange ball at the dark haired boy as the rest of the classmates cheered for the handsome boy to join them.

Haechans jaw dropped at how good Mark was at basketball, he played as if he were a professional. He looked rather hot and sexy while playing as well. He was so dazed that he didn't notice the ball coming towards him, but after he realized it he couldn't move. Squeezing his eyes shut he awaited the blow yet warm arms wrapped around him protecting him from getting hurt.

"Thank you!" Haechan sighed in relief hoping it was Mark who saved him. Alas, it was Jeno who had saved him and the older just stood there looking guilty. Mark just turned around and left the court, he didn't know why he reacted that way. He assumed it that it was his instincts acting in order to help the brunette.

Jeno was pushed away, Why did Haechan want Mark to safe him instead of anyone here? He shook his head as he followed the young doctor who agreed to fake date to save him from his best friends. Renjun held his arm, he pulled him away outside from behind.

"Don't! We know you are pretending to be in a relationship with him. Jaemin and Chenle keep talking about you guys when it's obvious that he hasn't even kissed you. Why are you doing this! I just need you to be with me. Stop acting like you don't know I like you Haechan." Renjun shook Haechans shoulders, he had tears well up in his eyes.

"Stop putting me in a difficult situation. Please. We are best friends Junnie, please I'm begging you. Don't do this." Haechan shrugged his arms away as he ran away, he wanted to see Mark right now.

"I'll make you love me. And prove that Mark doesn't even love you." Renjun growled.

The older was at his SUV on the phone, he bit his lips then nodded with a sigh, he picked the wall then hung up. Haechan went towards the older but before he came to vicinity Mark drove off. Leaving the Teddy with a real big sad pout. Was this man really mad or was he faking such emotions just so effortlessly.

"Why did you leave me?" Haechan mumbled into the phone like a lost baby.

"The hospital called baby. That's why. I'll see you later." Mark chuckled softly absentmindedly addressing the boy baby. Haechan blushed nodding with a cute giggle.

Renjun offered to walk the brunette home, he bought Haechan two ice creams so he had one on each arm. It made the blonde happy to see the tanned beauty happily eat his ice cream, Jaemin just then finished his shift at the book shop he was working at and came out.

"For me?!" The bunny like creature bounced up the second he saw the two boys.

"I'll buy you one." Renjun chuckled at Jaemin too. The bunny nodded excitedly as he stuck his tongue out at Haechan.

Jeno, Jisung and Chenle joined them on the next street. Haechan and Chenle screamed and shouted with glee under the lime dim lights of the night, the brunettes skin glistening, his laughter music to their eyes. Jaemin slipped as Renjun wrapped his arms around the boy just in time before he fell.

"Someone lift me up!!!!" Haechan bounced up to reach out for an apple. Jeno lifted the stubby phat Pudu up so he could get his fruit.

"Thank you nojamie." The brunette giggled happily bouncing away.

The cute brunette was so sleepy when he came home, he let Jeno carry him all the way, because they were first best friends. Jisung was the only cranky person there. He hated it that others touched what should be his.

"What do you want for dinner Haechan?" Renjun tucked the beauty's hair behind his ear.

"Kimchi." Haechan smiled going upstairs, he felt guilty for behaving as if he were giving hope but he was born clingy. He locked himself in his room as he shrugged off his clothes to shower. Wearing a big ass t shirt he opened his window.

"Hyung?" Chenle knocked on his door calling him down for dinner. Renjun had made his favourite dish, that look of fond love made the beauty avoid eye contact. Then again why would they even love him when Jaemin was more gorgeous than he was? Like if Jess wasn't his fetus besty he'd totally date him.

"Why do you guys even like me?" Chuckled Haechan as he began eating.