Another One Night Stand?

Yoongi's POV~

"Hello kitten."  I rolled my eyes at the pet name. This is just what I wanted, an annoying person to ruin my mood. I turned to look at him to give him a piece of my mind but the words got caught in my throat.

Sitting beside me was none other than my one night stand.

Won't this be a night to remember.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, turning away from him.

"Fuck off." I sighed turning away from him. I knew I was coming off quite a bit rude, but I really didn't want to deal with anyone.

Especially a one night stand.

He seemed a bit taken back but he didn't say anything. The bartender came around and took his drink order. I was wracking my mind for his name but I kept coming up blank.

"You seem to really be the social butterfly." He stated softly.

"Quite the opposite actually." I corrected taking a sip of water.

"You know I was quite impressed with your performance downstairs." That grabbed my attention.

"I used to really be into music once, one of the things I wish I never stopped." He turned to look at me with a half smile.

"I don't think I could ever stop." I smiled back before looking back down at my drink.

"Names Hoseok by the way."
"Yoongi."

"Did you come here with anyone tonight Yoongi?" I nodded my head as an answer then pointed at my friends that continued to tear up the dance floor.

"Just some friends. Did you come with anyone?" I asked side eyeing him as I took a drink of water.

"Nope, just me." He shrugged but smiled.

A weird silence surrounded us before Hoseok stood to his feet and downed the rest of his drink.

"Want to dance?" He offered me his hand. I don't know why I found myself rising to my feet and taking his hand. He dragged me onto the dance floor.

He spun me around and held my hips and brought them against his. I started to grind my hips to the music, I moved my hands to where they were behind his head. I ran my fingers through his hair as he buried his face in my neck.

His hands started to roam by body. I felt something stir within me. I felt something stir within Hoseok. His warm lips only made my problem worse with the soft sucks.

"H-Hoseok." I gasped. My grip on his hair tightening. He grabbed my hands then spun me around to where we were facing each other. His hands left mine and returned to my body. Mine found root in his hair again.

Our lips met in a heated make out session. Hands lost on each other's bodies.

I bit back a whine when he pulled away from me.

"Want to get out of here?" I looked up into his eyes. They were swirling with lust, passion, and something else. Curiosity maybe?

"Depends? How fast can you get us out of here." I smirked as I continued to dance against him before he eventually pulled me away.

I tried to find Namjoon and Jimin in my haste but they were no where to be found.

I felt myself bight my lip when we made it to the parking garage. He pulled me over to a very expensive looking car. And I couldn't help but think that it looked familiar.

But it didn't matter as I was soon sitting in it and Hoseok was climbing into the drivers side. We made it about 5 minutes down the road before I started to get board.

"How much further?" I huffed.

"We're almost there." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes when he slowed to a stop at a red light. I felt his hand on my thigh his grip between playful to serious.

As the light went from red to green we slowly started to move ahead and his hand moved higher. He grabbed the inside of my thigh, a wave of excitement ran through me.

But was gone as soon as it came when we hit another red light.

"Is this a fast car?" I asked looking around the sporty speed interior.

"Yes." His grip loosened as he side eyed me.

"Then you should drive it faster." I stared at him.

And this mother fucker laughed.

Here I was, horny and needy, and he was laughing at me.

We started to move again when the light changed and we made it about another 3 blocks before we were stopped once again by a red light.

"Fuck it!" I said unbuckling my seat belt.

"What're you doing?" Hoseok asked watching me.

"Don't watch me! Watch the road!" I scolded him as he was wasting time at the now green light.

He slowly started to pull forward. I leaned over and made quick work of undoing his belt, button, and zipper of his pants.

"Y-Yoongi! We are almost there!" Hoseok choked out. I paid him no mind as I pulled out his large member and immediately started to suck.

"Ah! Yoong-i" He moaned. I felt the car start to slow down again.

"You better keep driving or else I'll stop." I growled before I continued to work him up.

The engine roared as he pressed the accelerator, the car lurching forward from the sudden burst of speed.

The rest of the ride ended rather quickly. Hoseok pulled me off of him when we finally made it to his house. It was the same mansion where we met the first time.

He poorly tucked himself away before picking me up and carrying me inside. I clung onto him like a kola. As he carried me inside I made myself busy sucking purple bruises into his skin.

He carried me up the stairs and back to the room we went to last time. I felt my back hit the soft mattress. Our clothes were quickly discarded, our lips meeting again.

He opened a bedside drawer and pulled out a condom and lube. I felt his slick fingers at my entrance.

He started to prep me. His free hand roaming over my body. I threw my head back when he hit a certain spot inside me.

I felt his hand run over a couple scars. I went ridged as he started to trace them.

"You're body tells quite the tale Yoongi."

My tongue twisted trying to think of a response. I officially lost my words when I felt him enter me slowly.

"Mmh aw! Hoseok-ah!" I moaned once he was fully in. He leaned forward, elbows by my head. A slight nod of my head had him rocking his hips moving back and forth.

His thrusts were strong but slow. He felt so close. This felt to intimate. It felt so good. It was something I never experienced before.

I was on cloud 9 and had no intention of coming down. And I never did.

(^-*)

Hello my wonderful readers!! I have finally updated again! And I brought you a spicy Sope chapter. The next chapter will be so fluffy and cute!!

I hope you enjoyed the update and thank you all so much for all the love and support!!

Stay safe, Stay Healthy, Be your amazing true selves!

I 💜💜💜 you!