Date Night?

I wasn't able to get any sleep that night.

Light reflected off of my face from my phone. I must've been on it for hours now. It was nearly 3 o'clock. Maybe I should go to the doctor? I'm never one to miss a night of sleep.

But I was too busy stalking Hoseok. I checked Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, hell even Google. I found out everything, everything that was out there anyway.

I knew that he was a very very successful businessman. He ran multiple businesses all very successfully. I even found out he owns some of the clubs I like to go to. But that's not as published about as his other achievements.

My eyes shifted over to the bedside table where his card rested. Taunting me. Without much more thought I grabbed it and dialed his number.

Ring*
Maybe I shouldn't call.
Ring*
What will I even say?
Ring*
Oh shit, it's lat-

"Hello, This is Jung Hoseok, to whom am I speaking?"

The temptation to just hang up on him was getting stronger by the second. Butterflies flew anxiously around my stomach.

In my panicked state, I dropped my phone.

"Ouch." I yelp as my phone made contact with my nose.

"Yoongi?" I stared at my phone. How-

"Yoongi? Are you there?" He spoke again.

"H-Hey, sorry I didn't realize how late it was. I'll be going-" I started once I picked up my phone.

"No no no it's ok. What're you still doing up?" He asked followed by a chuckle.

"Ummm I couldn't sleep. Why're you still up?"

"Work." He sighed. He sounded annoyed.

"Oh. I'm sorry I interrupted." I blushed to myself. Why am I acting like an excited schoolgirl?!

"Don't apologize. I needed the interruption." He laughed again. A smile tugged at my lips. His joyous nature was contagious.

"I know you said you're working but would you like to meet up?" I asked feeling bashful yet again.

"I would love to. Where would you like to meet? I don't think a lot of places are open at this hour."

"Meet me at the park near downtown. I know a place that is still open."

I didn't let him answer, I was too excited and I didn't want to lose my nerve. I jumped out of bed and grabbed the skinny jeans I was wearing earlier.

They were clean enough and he'll never know the difference. I pulled a decent shirt out of my closet along with my worn leather jacket. With my converse in hand, I peeked my head out of my bedroom door.

It creaked softly.

The house was quiet. The most noise came from Seokjin's room. However, I find that normal now. Let's just say that I relearned the importance of knocking before entering.

I felt the need to tiptoe past his room. Soft moans could be heard as I passed.

When I made it to the living room I saw Seokjin's father passed out on the couch. A couple of different bottles of alcohol surrounded him. Loud snores echoed around the room.

I put my shoes on before I went out the door. It was a decent little jog to downtown but it didn't take me long to make it downtown.

"Gosh, I can only imagine how sketchy this looks," I mumbled to myself. Nothing like a teenager hanging out by the park gates at 3 in the morning.

I waited outside the park gates for a couple of minutes. I was starting to get bored. I started to debate with myself if it would be worth scaling the park gates.

The brick wall was the best way. With a small running start, I was able to charge and then push off the wall to get enough upward momentum to pull myself up the rest of the way.

I sat at my new perch to wait for Hoseok. The streets were pretty empty. Just the late-night workers and the street workers.

Bright lights charged down the street. Their brightness and shape gave them away. It was Hoseok. He parked in front of the gates and stepped out of the car.

"Yoongi?" He called out. I hopped off the wall causing him to jump.

"Jesus." He held a hand over his heart. I giggled.

"Come on let's go." I grabbed his hand and started to pull him along.

"Why don't I drive us there?" He asked clicking his car keys and locking it.

"It's just at the end of the street." And there it stood.

A small food stand. It sold some of the best Korean street food and the place was almost always open.

"Aw Yoongi! How have you been kid?" The elder woman who ran the stand asked.

"I've been good Noona."

"Who's your friend?" She raised her eyebrows and moved them in a flirty manner. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Two regulars please." I answered. It didn't take her long to produce our food. I went to take out money to pay her.

"Don't worry about it, hun." She smiled and waved us off.

I took the to-go containers and led Hoseok to a bench. I handed him his food and opened mine.

"Is this ramen?" He asked. He was making a face.

"The best damn ramen you will ever have." I glared at him. This is a hill I would die on.

"Alright alright." He chuckled. We ate our ramen in blissful silence.

"So how would you feel about going to a party with me?" He asked between mouthfuls.

"What kind of party?" I asked. I am never one to turn down a party. Free booze and food, count me in.

"It is a formal party of sorts. It is on Saturday. We can go suit shopping on Friday." He stated. I thought it over but I had already made up my mind.

"Okay."

"Okay."

Guess I have a date on Saturday.

~.~
Hello, my lovely readers! I am so sorry for not updating in so long.

I hope this chapter didn't suck.

I think something interesting will happen at the ball.

~~~