Invite

Yoongi's POV~

School the next day was exhausting. And the day after that. And the day after that.

But no matter how exhausting the day was, Jin and I grew closer.

I laid my head back against the tree. Jin's flings kept me up at night sometimes. That boy has some pipes on him.

"Hey Yoongi."

I peeked an eye open to stare at the two look-a-likes.

"Sup." I closed my eyes again.

"Do you want to come to our party tomorrow?" I opened my eyes and looked at them.

"I'm not really a party person." I said shrugging.

"Your friends are going." I started to lean against the tree again.
"Free food and booze." Taehyung said this time.

"Sold!" I smiled up at them. I offered my hand and V grabbed it and helped me up.

We started to walk to our homeroom class.

"So how is your woo journey of our lil Chimmy?" I chuckled as we kept going.

"We took him out to a movie last night."
"And a few other dates before that." They said. I nodded.

"Hmm as long as you treat him right."
I said. Once we got to the classroom door I turned so I was facing them.

"Cause if you hurt him," I smiled kindly at them, "I'll kill you." I turned and walked into the classroom.

Namjoon was the only one there.

"Hey Joon hyung." I greeted.
"Yoongs. Twinkies." I snickered the twins rolled their eyes I'm sure. I believe they've been here for like a week or so now.

"So how's living with Jin?"
"Better than where I was. Not as good as where I'm going." We nodded at each other.

"So are you going to the party tonight?" He asked with a yawn.

"Ya why not?" I shrugged.
"Damn I would've lost that bet." Namjoon laughed. I hit his shoulder.

"Asshole."
"That's hyung asshole."

"So wheres this party?"

"Our place." The simultaneously said.
"Maybe you can get laid tonight." I wiggled my eyebrows at Joon. He hit me on the shoulder.

"Maybe we could get laid too." V said flopping in a chair.

"I'd be careful, Jimin's a kinky lil fucker." Namjoon shivered.
"How would you know?" Taehyung asked. He leaned forward and rested his hands on the table.

A menacing look over came both of their features. Namjoon sat back and crossed his arms.

"We crossed notes. Who nows maybe we've messed around. Why?" Namjoon glared at them.

"Damn what's going on here?" Jin asked as he and Jimin walked to our table. Taehyung grabbed Jimins hips and pulled him into his lap.

"Eek!" Jimin screeched. His back was to us. He was strataling Taehyung's lap. Taehyung ran his hands through Jimins hair. He grabbed a handful of his hair.

He pushed Jimins head down until their lips met. Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung and deepened the kiss. Small whines and moans left the couple. Taehyungs hands slid down to cup his ass.

"I came inside for this." I whined and slouched in my seat.

"Hmm- What was that for?" Jimin voiced. Taehyung shrugged before Jimin was ripped away from him and into Vs lap.

"Park Jimin! V!" Our attention was moved to our teacher walking in.

"What Mr. Park?" V tsked.

"That is not proper behavior for the classroom!" He stated back.

"What's not proper behavior? This?" V asked as he started to suck on Jimins neck.

"V!" He moaned/exclaimed. Jimin was pushing against Vs chest but it was weak as he withered in his arms.

I turned away from the mini porn in front of me to Namjoon.

"I wanted to skip school anyway."
"Yup." We both stood.
"W-wait, where a-are you going?" Jimin asked between the sandwich of twins.

"Our place."
"I wanna go!" He stumbled out of the twins lap. They both stood and followed him like kicked puppies.

"Should we let them?" I turned to Namjoon. He shrugged his shoulders.
"I mean, you can always block up a leak." I nodded.

"They can come." I said, more aimed at Jimin then anyone else. Jimin clapped and grabbed their hands and literally skipped out of the classroom.

We trailed behind the odd trio.

"Did you really have sex with Jimin?" I asked. A twinge of disbelief carried in my tone.

"It was a one time thing. And it's complicated, we don't really talk about it." He shrugged.

"I never would've guessed you two together." I chuckled to myself.

"Why? I am the total dom package to any relationship." He smirked and I slapped his arm.

"I'd like to see someone top you."
"Ya- not gonna happen." He denied.

The rest of the walk was pretty quite. Jimin and the twins leading the way.

"So where are we going?" One of the twins asked.

"To our little part of the city, but you can't tell anyone!" Jimin answered.
"And what happens if we do tell someone?" V smirked down at him.

"It'll be the last place you ever see." Jimin smiles so big his eyes turned into crescents. The twins both looked dumbstruck as Jimin walked into the dark alleyway. Namjoon followed after him. I was on the border of darkness when I turned back to look at them.

"Are you coming or not?"

[#_#]

I updated...finally!!

Y'all I'm sorry I haven't updated anything in a while. I wanted to because I have a great idea for some other stories and I also haven't been able to focus.

I graduated y'all!! And then I broke my damn ankle 😁!!

So I get my cast tomorrow so that should be fun, I've never broke anything before.

But Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays!!!

Next chapter will be the part and we'll finally get some sope action!!

~