Party

Welcome to Chapter 15!!!

Yoongi's POV~

I sat on the stairs beside Namjoon. Jimin was making out or doing something with one of the twins. Taehyung came around the corner. His shirt was turned at an odd angle and his hair pointed every which way.

"Have fun?" Namjoon asked taking a drink from a vodka bottle. Taehyung smirked and ran a hand through his hair.

"You could say that." He held his hand out and Namjoon gave him the bottle. After a drink he spoke.

"We should probably get going."
"The fuck we are! I'm getting the best head right now!" V shouted from the other room.
"V!" Jimin exclaimed shortly after.

"I guess I'll be going by myself them."
"We'll see you there." I said taking a drink from the booze bottle. He nodded  then left.

I was enjoying the slight nicotine high and tipsy feeling from the cigarettes and hard liquor. I took the last hit of my cigarette when Jimin and V rounded the corner.

I didn't pay much mind to their appearance as I stomped the butt of the cig.

"We should probably head over to the party." V said running a hand through his hair. I nodded and stood up, the room spinning as I did. Namjoon stumbled up after me.

"H-how far is it?" Joonie asked. His cheeks were a drunken pink. V chuckled.

"Don't worry I got a ride coming to pick us up." He said leading us out of the building. I stumbled down the fire escape stairs. When we made it to the street I could see the car that often came to pick up the twins.

A tall man was leaning against the driver door. He looked familiar with his longish hair and sharp jaw, but in my drunken state I couldn't place it.

We climbed into the car, I was in the back with the vjim couple and Namjoon sat shot gun. The ride was quite as we left the slumps to the richest neighborhood in Seoul.

"Wholly shit! You live here? Why the fuck do you go to our school?"

"Wanted a change of scenery." V shrugged. He was almost pouting as Jimin's attention was glued to the window and not him.

"Quite the change." I said to myself. As we got further into the neighborhood I noticed how these enormous buildings were not houses but mansions. Some could pass as a castle's baster child.

We took a smooth left turn and we traveled for a few more blocks until we came to a smooth stop. I fiddled with the door handle until I was able to pop the car door open.

What stood in front of me was not a house but a massive mansion, castle, hotel, an exhibit of wealth? The bass was pumping and I'm surprised that the windows were not shattered from the loud sound.

There was a large crowd of people. However the masses could never compare to the sheer size of the house.

Green, blue, and purple lights shined brightly from somewhere in the house.

"You call that a house?!" Namjoon screeched.

"You said the booze was free?" I asked, finally able to tear my gaze away from the sight ahead. But I was gonna need more liquid spirt to survive tonight.

V gave a short nod as he pulled Jimin behind him. I threw my arm around Namjoon's shoulders, with my height I could only reach his biceps, but you get the idea.

"Tonight, we drink!" I battle cried as we marched up the clean cut grass.

Namjoon laughed as we wondered into the massive structure. The music was so loud I felt it deep in my chest.

It felt like forever before we found a table full with an array of spirits and alcohol. Under the table three kegs of beer played peek-a-boo. I felt a wave of excitement hit me at the array of options.

Namjoon and I shared a look. I picked up a bottle of expensive vodka in one hand in the other some kind of flavor stuff. Namjoon coping my actions.

"Last one to come up for air wins." I stated.

"Normal steaks?" He smirked at me. I returned the look. We threw our heads back and chugged from both of the bottles.

I felt like my insides were burning. I could feel the liquid fire travel from my mouth all the way down to my stomach. The feeling traveled and made me feel relaxed but at the same time more alive.

When I couldn't take anymore I pulled the bottle away, spilling some of its contents onto my shirt. I set the almost empty bottle down on the table. I looked up and Namjoon was sitting there pouting.

Ha! I won!

"Time to pay up big buddy!" I exclaimed.

"Alright...f-fine! Pick already!" He whined. I smiled looking past him seeing a brooding gentleman. He had longish but short hair. And a really handsome face, for what I could make out.

Oh wait-

"Him." I tilted my head. He was the one that drove us here. Namjoon turned and looked at him.

"Fine. But you should really hit that hotty behind you." He stated then walked the best his clumsy ass could to his hotty.

I turned and made eye contact with the hottest guy I have ever seen. He wasn't just hot but he was extremely handsome.

He stood out like a score thumb in his red suit. I wanted to run my fingers through his honey brown hair. His overall Ora extruded dominant sunshine. His eyes were glued to mine as we had a mini staring contest across the room.

He was perched at the top of the stairs. I smirked and turned my back to him. I picked up an unopened whiskey bottle and two glasses. I turned and made eye contact with him again. I winked at him, as I made my way to the stairs.

And because this place was boujee as hell there were two stair cases. I walked up the one furthest from the handsome male. Never once breaking contact. In the back of my mind I wished I was wearing something sexier.

Once I reached the top of the stairs I turned away from him, walking down the semi crowded hallway.

I subtly looked over my shoulder and almost gasped at how close he was.

He grabbed my shoulders and slammed me into the wall, I dropped the bottle and glasses upon impact.

His lips met mine and I was devoured in lusts hunger.

(>•<)

Sorry I haven't updated...in so long...

Smut next chapter -heads up now-

~