Even Devils Bleed

Yoongi's POV~

I stare lazily up at the blank white ceiling. It was a week past my birthday and I was on lockdown again.

I've been stuck in my room for hours. I had no homework left. I was board at twiddling my thumbs. I didn't want to go anywhere so I was stuck in my empty cell.

I started to fade in and out of consciousness when my phone started to vibrate.

~ Chim ~

I slid the green accept button over and answer the call.

"Hey Chim what's-"
"Hey Yoongs. . . Can you l-like come t-t-to m-my hous-se?"

I pulled my phone back and looked at it. Was he crying or.?

"Umm ya sure. Just give me a sec-"
"N-now Yoongi!"
"I'm coming." I spoke with one foot out the door, well window. He hung up on me and I shoved my phone in my pocket.

I cracked my window then raced down the fire escape. Jimin lived at the edge of the slumps. Our building was halfway from school to his building.

I took off at a sprint when my feet hit the concrete. Depending on traffic it could take me 30 minutes to get there.

I had to wait at 3 crosswalks before I made it to the slumps. Once I was there I just ran. No one in the slumps really drove and with the j-running I made it to Jimin's apartment.

I walked into his building and slowly took the stairs feeling out of breath. When I finally made it to the top of the three story building I made my way to his yellowed apartment door.

Knock - Tap - Knock

I waited a moment before Jimin opened the door.

I felt my eyes bulge when he did.

Half of his face was covered in blood. It was streaked trough his hair. He was clutching a knife in his right hand, blood up to his elbows.

It looked like someone shook a can a pop and pointed it at him, but instead of pop it was blood.

I walked into the apartment and he closed the door behind me.

"Oh my god Jimin! Are you hurt?" I grabbed his face and turned it to get a good look. His crazed eyes never left mine.

"I-I d-did s-something bad Yoongi." He whispered but held no connection to his words. He walked around me and I followed him closely. We made it to the kitchen when he stopped short. I wanted to question him further but stopped when I saw it.

All the answers to my questions was answered. The dead body in the pool of blood proved it.

Jimin was just staring at the body.

"Jimin-"

"I had to Yoongi! I had to! It couldn't happen anymore! I wouldn't let it!" He exclaimed. He rubbed a bloodied hand through his dirty blond hair.

"It okay Chim. Tell me what happened."

3 Hours Ago (Jimin Narration):

I'd just gotten home from school. I made sure to be quite. I'm always quite.

Always quite.

He was asleep in his chair like always. So I went to my room to do some homework.

I-I felt so hungry. I haven't been eating, he always beat me until I'd throw up, then beat me worse.

So I didn't eat and I didn't throw up. But after you came back and started giving me food. . . I wanted something so bad Yoongs.

I was so hungry. Everything hurt and I was craving food that I just had to eat. I had to Yoongi!

I made my way into the kitchen and put a pot of water on then I grabbed a carrot.

I was cutting the carrot and putting them in the water when - when he wrapped his arms around me.

I-I froze. I felt bile rise up. But what was I to throw up?! He-he started to whisper into my ear.

I felt his hands on my hips. He grabbed my pants and it snapped.

I-I don't know what happened. It was like I was just standing there watching as someone turned and stabbed him.

Over and Over again. I just watched. I-I didn't do this! It wasn't me!

But I couldn't s-stop it either.

How could I?

After everything he's done to me!

He's taken everything away from me Yoongs. He took her from me and destroyed my life.

I could handle his drinking and drug use but he took it from me Yoongi!

He took it! He took it Yoongi!

I've tried to end it so many times Yoongi. When he'd invite his friends over. . . It only made things worse.

I felt nothing as he was stabbed to death. He deserved this right?

Did I do something wrong Yoongi?

(End of Narration -Yoongi's POV):

I watched as Jimin paced around the room. He'd point the knife at the corpse then at me. I bit my lip at times to keep myself while I watched him unfold.

I grabbed his outer arms and pulled him to me.

"You didn't do anything wrong. If you didn't do this, I would've." I rubbed his back as he dropped the knife. All his weight leaned against mine. I slowly took us to the floor as he started to sob in my arms. I rubbed his back to comfort him.

"W-What a-are we g-gonna-a d-d-do? They're going t-to throw-w m-me in j-jail!" He sobbed harder.

"No baby their not." I paused as I tried to think about what to do. I felt my own sense of panic set in as I felt lost. Until a spark offered a light at the end of the tunnel.

"We're gonna call Namjoon."

•[-_-]•

That escalated quickly.

Jimin had like an out-of-body experience/front row seats but no control. Poor lil Chim is so traumatized here :(

Joonie hyung is coming. . .

Couldn't end too-too bad right?

~