Hoseok

Hoseok's POV~

I watched the traffic light footage closely. I had it play on rerun as I watched the three boys run across the street. One sliding over my car.

"I've seen that one before."

I turned to face Jungkook as he was standing behind me. Before I could question him someone walked into my office.

"I have the info on the boys you requested." Sejin, my advisor, said setting three files down on my desk. He sat in one of the expensive office chairs in front of my desk. I picked up the first one and read the basic information.

Kim Namjoon
School: Bang High

Residents: Lives with his mother in downtown apartments.

Family:
Mother: Bon-Hwa
Father: Kim Young
No other known blood relatives [based upon relevancy]

Associates: Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, and Kim Seokjin

Record: Clean criminal record.

Age: 17

Notes: He has a record low school attendance but has an IQ of 148. From observation he is very clumsy.

I read it aloud. That's not what I expected. There was something suspicious about his record being so clean.

"Is that the tall kid?" Sejin turned the monitor and watched a run of the video.

"That's the one."
"Can I have that?" Jungkook asked reaching for the file in my hands. I handed it to him as he read more information about the boy.

Once he had the file I picked up the other.

Park Jimin
School: Bang High

Residents: Lives with his uncle. Current residents destroyed.

Family:
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Uncle: Was the last living restive. Died in the apartments collapse.

Associates: Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim Namjoon

Record: Few accounts of pedi theft and Assault

Age: 16 1/2

Notes: None. Seems to have a reclusive nature.

I sat his file down and opened up the last one.

Min Yoongi
School: Bang High

Residents: Foster Parents

Family: Unknown

Associates: Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, and Kim Seokjin

Record: Run away, Pedi theft, and assault.

Age: 17

Notes: The social services had a lock on his documents that we were not able to break.

"That's the one that slid across your hood." Sejin said once I finished.

"And you said you've seen him before Kook?"

"Ya he ran into me in the slumps." Jungkook shrugged. His attention never once leaving the file.

I turned the monitor back to me and started to back track the boys.

"What's on your mind Hoseok?"

"Sejin I want you to go to theirs school and become a teacher. Take the Twins with you."

"I want to go." Jungkook spoke up. I turned around so fast I felt my neck crack.

"You want to go to school?" Sejin took the words from my mouth. He only shrugged.

"The Twins will fit in better." I spoke this time.

"How will the twins fit in better than me?"

"Because we're better thank you kooks." Taehyung said walking through the doors. His brother not far behind him. Jungkook looked up at the twins and scowled.

"What're we doing?" V asked this time.
"You're going undercover along with Sejin at a high school to spy on people." Jungkook sassed.

"Ooo pretend time." They said and clapped at the same time.

"Why are we doing this Hoseok?" Sejin asked this time.

"They've caught my interest. And I'm rather board hyung." I smirked as my gaze turned back to the computer.

"Tomorrow's Monday, lets go get you boys enrolled." I stood from my chair as did the twins. They followed me out to the car and we loaded up. Sejin would take his own car. He needed to grab his other identity.

"So who are we stalking?" One of them asked. I grabbed the files and handed them to the boys. They were quite as the read through the files.

"They seem pretty boring." V sighed.
"Blondie's cute though." Tae spoke up this time. They talked amongst themselves about a new potential play thing.

"But why these boys?"

"Remember those three buildings that collapsed in Ateez territory?"

"What about it?"

"I think those three boys were responsible. I want to find out how and why." I answered right as we pulled up to the shitty high school.

There was only a small amount of staff present as it was Sunday. We walked through the tall metal gates and through the grassless courtyard.

"This looks like prison." V mumbled.
"Probably once was." Tae answered.

We walked through a set of double doors and were met with an empty hallway. There was a large sign hanging from the ceiling that was in the shape of an arrow. The word office written in big bold letters.

It was a short walk to the office. I knocked at the window as the lady had her back turned. She jumped but turned around.

"How may I help you?" She asked. I had to not roll my eyes at her disrespectful tone.

"Yes I need to enroll my boys." I said gesturing to the boys behind me. She started to type away on her computer.

"Where did they last attend?"

"Home school."

"I need their transcripts and-"

"I've already sent you an email with all of their information." I cut her off not wanting to really listen to her whole spiel.

"Oh yes I see that now." She nodded again.

"A couple of seniors? Well welcome to Bang High! Hmmm meet me here tomorrow at 8 and I'll have the senior ambassadors show you around. I'll build your schedule based off of the classes you've taken."

"Perfect. Thank you ma'am." I bowed politely. The boys following after me.

I had to sign a few things then the boys were all set. We left the shitty high school and went back to my car.

"That place is gross." They said in unison.

"Well you won't have to go there forever. Oh and try not to kill anyone this time."

"We'll see." They shrugged and I rolled my eyes heading back home.

\[~.~]/

Hoseok's POV!! How did y'all like it? Finally met the other half of the maim characters.

What do y'all think of the twins? I know they seem normal but I promise they're anything but :).

Also. . . WARNING!! ¡¡¡The next chapter with contain abuse!!!

~