Shivi - Dil ki Baatein

I am so overwhelmed with all the comments and Thank you so much for loving this plot. I hope I make it up to your expectations. In my plot, I would like to show Raavi as a emotionally strong woman who takes stand for what is wrong around her but is also groomed well with her culture. She knows to respect and earn respect as well. 

.

.

The story begins...

Dhara runs to her room and closes the door from inside and starts crying her heart out. She had been controlling her flooded heart from quite a long time. Meanwhile in the hall,..

Suman: Haa ho gaya tamasha. Sab apne apne kamre mei jao. Aur tu Raavi, aaj maaf kiya maine tujhe merese ulta baat krne ke liye par aagli baar dekle. Mai aisa kuch nhi karne wali. Aur tu Rishita, agar parivaar mei adjust nhi kar sakti toh tu jab chahe nikal sakti hai yahan se. Samaj mei aai baat sabko.?

Shiva: (runs to his mother) Maa iss mei na hi Bhabhi ki galti hai aur na hi Raavi ki. Isme toh Krish ka bhi koi galti nhi hai maa. Maine hi use force kiya tha. Please maa Meri galti ki saza bhabhi yaa Raavi ko math do. (sobbing)

Suman: Haa toh teri saza he ye hai ki Dhara hum sabko chodke door jaegi aur ye bhi hai ki mere mann mei Raavi ke liye ab utna hamdardi ki aasha math karna jitna mujhe pehle dev ke kartuto(looking towards Rishita) ke kaaran aata tha.

Suman's words hurt Shiva too much. Gautam then leaves to his room to check on Dhara. Dev and Rishita go to their room. Shiva also walks out of the hall. Raavi just stands there. She feels like she is breaking. All the old sufferings start to haunt her. As a saying goes, when you are sad you recall all the old sad memories. Suman asks Anita to drop her to her room. Mami comes and hugs Raavi and asks her to go to her room.

Raavi :(on the way to her room, thinking) kya ye sab sach mei hua ya mai koi sapna dek rhi hoon. Matlab Pandya Parivaar ki dhaal hai Dhara di. unke bina toh shayad koi dhang se khana bhi na khae. Kaash mai kuch kar paati. Nhi Raavi kash ki koi gunjaish hi nhi hai. Tujhe kuch karna hi padega. Dhara di ka iss parivaar se alag hona, impossible.

While Anita was taking Suman to her room she tries to fill in her ears.

Anita: Suman kaki bahut badiya kiya aapne jo aise ghar todne walon ko parivaar se door kar diya warna sab bikhar jaata.

Suman silently nods her head.

Raavi goes to the terrace and sits on a bench placed there. Only after a few minutes she hears a sobbing sound. She moves to that sound to find Krish near the boxes. He was hiding and crying.

Raavi: Krish tu yahan kya kar rha hai? Aur aise ro kyu rha hai?

Krish was not in a state to answer anything. His tears never stopped flowing from his eyes. Raavi just came forward and hugged hi as if he was some kid lost in a fair. Raavi tried to console him, but only that made him cry more. She started thinking, if Krish has got so much disturebed then how much would this incident have had affected Shiva?! She looked for him here and there but only found darkness. Krish slept off on Raavi's shoulders only. Raavi then called Shiva to help her place Krish in his room. But he cut her call. Shiva thougth she was calling to ask about him and he didn't want her to see his vulnerble state. Then she realised the same reason and texted him "Jab tera rona ho jae... Apna mooh dhona aur chatt pe aana. Krish rote rote yahin so gaya." After he received the message he immediately went to the washroom to gather himself and reached the terrace only to find Krish napping peacefully on Raavi's lap. He finds Raavi to be the Dhara bhabhi to the Shiva in Krish. This scene got him overwhelmed. Both Raavi and Shiva then helped Krish sleep and walked out of his room back to terrace. 

Shiva: Woh chipkali, mai tujhe thanks bolna cahta hoon. jo tune bina dare maa ke saamne baat ki na. Sach batoon toh na mujhe maa theek se yaad bhi nhi hai yaar. Maine toh hamesha se hi Dhara bhabhi ko dekha hai. Mere liye woh maa hi hain. Unke liye mai kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.