The old times...

Raavi was very overwhelmed as to how Shiva's gestures were changing towards her. She always knew Shiva was not bad at heart. But she never knew he was this emotional and soft from the inside. She hadn't imagined even in her wildest dreams that he would even think something like this adn surprise her. She felt very contented looking at the photo. She was holding it in her hands and was continuously staring at it. She was recalling how her childhood was. How she was completely unaware of all the happenings when her parents had died. How she had no clue why she was shifting to her mausi's house. And she didn't even know if she was going to her mausi's house for a few days or forever. And then suddenly she remebered about her diary. Shiva's gift had taken her down her memory lane. She pulled out that one box which contained all her special moments. She had preserved every small thing related to Dev from her childhood. All the birthday letters and cards that her friends had given her. The confession letter from a guy in school who had a crush on her. The valentine's day roses that she received in college and many more. But mostly it was moments related to Dev. She knew going back would deepen her misery but still she wanted to. 

She slowly took out things one by one.

She took out a torn dupatta from her favourite lehenga.

~~Flashback~~

Raavi to Dev when they were kids: Dev mai kaise lag rhi hoon? (twirling like a doll)

Dev: Achi lag rhi ho raavi.

Shiva from behind: Bilkul. Achi lag rhi hai aaj mami ki behen ki beti. Pan pata hai aur achi kaise lag sakti hai?

Raavi turning to Shiva: Batana Shiva, kaise?

Shiva pulled her dupatta and tore it into half and handed it to her and said : Aise.

Raavi started crying...

~~~Flashback ends~~~

Raavi: Ye Shiva kitna parehsaan karta tha mujhe. Meri favourite dupatta hi faad diya tha. Jangli suwar kahin ka. (And she chuckles)

Then she takes out knotted strands of her hair.

~~Flashback~~

Everybody had come to the haveli when they were younger, and they all were sleeping on the terrace under the night sky. While Raavi was fast asleep, Shiva had cut her pony tail as she was very possessive about her hair. She woke up when he had cut a little of her hair.

Raavi(screaming) : SSSSSHHHIIVVVAAAAA. Ye tu kya kar rha hai?

Shiva(With scissors in his hand and playing with it): Baal kaat diya maine tere... (laughing at her)

Dhara comes to them and scolds Shiva for his mischief and tries to console a miserable Raavi.

Dhara to Raavi: Raavi, tu rona band kar. Mai na iss Shiva ko poora ek hafte tak uska favourite khane ko nhi doongi. (Turning towards Shiva) Tere Bhindi ke sabzi ab nhi banenge. Aur tune panneer maanga tha na... Ab tu toh use bhool hi jaaa.

Shiva frowning at Raavi: Bhabhi aap iss Raavi ki bachi ke liye mujhe saza dogi?

Dhara: Galat baat hai Shiva. Maafi maang. Itna kyu tang karta hai tu ise?

Shiva: Maafi toh mai kabhi nhi mangunga iss bandariya se.

Before Dhara could say anything he runs away from there leaving the hair strand there onlt which Raavi picks up and runs towards her room.

~~~Flashback ends~~

Raavi: Heyy bhagwaan... Kaise ye naye naye tarkeebe dhoondhtha tha mujhe pareshaan karne ke liye. Harr roz, kuch na kuch karta hi rehta tha... (And smiles to herself)