Room-mates?

Shiva finds a handmade card on the table. He picks it up. The front page said : "To My Dear Bhoothnath ~~~~~From your Chipkali~~~~~~~~~~~"

Shiva's eyes widened and heart started pacing. He became very curious to learn what was in it. Raavi had made a beautiful sketch of the selfie they had taken where Shiva had held the knife. And she had written under it "How to say no to a selfie without saying it!!!👏😆" 

Then he turned the page only to find a letter by her. I was kept in an envelope that was stuck to the card. On the envelope it said "Mere saamne math padna... Mai thode der baad custard fridge se laane neeche jaungi tab padna" 

He untied the envelope. He opened the letter. 

The letter:

"Okay to mai seedha mudde pe aati hoon. Mai jaanti hoon ki tu upset hai aur tune suna jo maine dopahar mei kaha tha. But wait... before you assume anything... poora kissa toh sunle... Fir jo bhi samjhna hai samjhna"

She had written the whole incident down as to how Dhara and Rishita sent her to Suman's room and they laughed at her in a funny way. And she also mentioned she just wanted to throw a few tantrums at Dhara Di. That's why she said all that. She didn't mean anything of it. And she also said - "Mai fasi nhi hoon Shiva tere saath. Rehna chahti hoon tere saath. Toh do you accept me as you room mate for life? "

Shiva got tears in his eyes. He had unkowingly blamed her for all those misunderstandings that came into existence because of him.

He wiped his tears and read along.

Continuing the letter-

"Okay toh pehla dhakka room-mate wale se recover ho gaya ho tu toh ready for the next one? 😊 Sabne humesha meri tareef ki hai. Haa somnath ki sabse sundar ladki toh mai hoon hi magar uske alawa bhi mera bartaav, mera studies har cheez se mai humesha satisfied rahi hoon. Bachpan se agar tu mujhmein khamiyan nhi nikalta na toh shayad mera naak bahut upar chala gaya hota. Dek fir bhi mai thi isliye maine tujhe kabhi galat nhi samjha. Agar koi aur hota na toh tujhe nochke kha gaya hota ab tak. 😆 Tu dil ka bura nhi hai Shiva, bas banta hai tu aise duniya ke saamne. Mai jaanti hoon tu mujhse nafrat karta hai. Aur reason bhi pata hai mujhe. Theek hai mai samaj sakti hoon. Galti meri thi bhi nhi, fir bhi teri nafrat se kabhi mujhe chot nhi lagi. Haa tu dhakke maarta tha, mere khiloune todta tha, par mujhe ek kissa pata hai. Shayad tujhe nhi pata ki mujhe pata hai. Magar mujhe pata chal gaya... 

Mere college ke time ek ladke ne mujhe bahut pareshan kiya tha aur tune shaam ko usko bahut dhoya tha...😂😂 Bas usi din pata chal gaya mujhe ki tu dil ka bahut acha hai. Bas accept nhi karta tu... Teri dadagiri kam ho jaegi na fir.

Dek teri nafrat ke wajah se, bekar mei mai bhi chidne lagi thi terese. Ab dek zindagi bhar ka saath hai... 'HAI NA??' toh kuch toh rasta dhoondna hoga. 

Mai nhi jaanti ki mai tujhse pyaar karti hoon yaa kabhi kar bhi paungi magar teri fikr hai mujhe Shiva. Aur mai tujhe samajhti hoon. Toh bahut himmat jutake ye pooch rahi hoon tujhse...

MUJHSE DOSTI KAREGA??

~~~Ye ek shayari try kari hai maine.... ~~~

~~~Beshak thoda intezar mila humko~~~

~~~Par duniya ka sabse haseen yaar mila humko~~~

~~~Na rahi tamanna ab kisi jannat ki~~~

~~~Teri dosti mei woh pyaar mila humko.~~~

Bas ab emo wala face hata aur darwaze ke taraf dek, somnath ki sabse khoobsurat ladki with tera favourite kheer. 😊

"

Letter ends. 

Shiva looks towards the door and he cries realising how badly he had treated her. He wanted to go and apologise right away. He ran out of his room. He knew others were also outside their rooms. He didn't want to disturb them either. Her all time favourite spot was the terrace. He also ran to the terrace. 

He found her sitting against the wall and sleeping. He thought to himself "She would have been hell tired after doing all that preperations for you and that too in such a short time and you had to ruin it... Gadha hai tu Shiva"

He bent on his knees and found a tear escaping from her eyes. That tear tore through his heart. He knew he was the reason for it. He picked her up in bridal style and brought her to their room. He made her lie down on the bed. He went to the washroom and stuck a "SORRY CHIPKALI" sticky note on the mirror. He cleaned the room. He was dead hungry but didn't eat anything as his chipkali had fallen asleep without having her dinner and that too because of him. He kept all the food in the fridge. And slept next to her and this time he held her hand and whispered to her: Mai aaj tujhe apne room-mate aur dost hi nhi life-partner krke bhi accept karta hoon. Bas shayad tujhse keh na paun magar samaj jana tum." And slept holding her hand.

.

.

.

Hey guys... This was really fun writing. Do let me know how much you enjoyed this part. This was one of my favourites. A new twist coming up in the story... Stay tuned... Do let me know for any improvements over the language or the content.

Thank you all very much for the overwhelming responses.❤❤

Happy Reading y'all.