Terrace

They have returned to Somnath. And a week has passed. Raavi's classes start next week. She had started with her packing and was very excited and sad at the same time. Everybody at home were pampering her as she would be gone for quite a long time now. They all wanted to drench her with their love so that she would feel very happy. Rishita and Raavi had started talking a lot these days. They were best-friends in making. Rishita had made a move in their friendship.

Flashback:

One night when Raavi was in the terrace, Rishita also went there to get some fresh air.

Rishita: Raavi? Tum yahan? Itni raat ko? Sab theek hai na?

Raavi: Haa Rishita. Bas aise hi aai upar. Tum yahan?

Rishita: Bas aise hi. (Rishita was thronged with emotions. She was missing her family very badly. Especially her sister.)

Raavi: Acha mai chalti hoon. Tum apna jo ye dukh hai na poora nikal lena. Andar supress karne se kuch nhi hota.

Rishita was stunned at how her emotions were so clearly scattered across her face that Raavi could easily read it?

Raavi was turning when Rishita held her hand and stopped her. She started sobbing.

Raavi(Hugging her): Sab theek ho jaega Rishita. Shaanth ho jaa.

Rishita: Aaj ghar ki bahut yaad aa rhi hai Raavi. Kal Keerti ka bday hai. Hum har saal ise bade festival ki tarah celebrate karte the. But iss baar mai use wish bhi nhi kar sakti... 

Raavi could understand her sentiments as she herself had been deprived of family love, She could console herself saying they no more existed but it would definitely be more painful for Rishita as she could see them depart their ways from her right in front of her eyes. 

Raavi: Ab jabtak tum apne gharwalon se milogi nhi rishte kaise sudhrenge Rishita?

Rishita: Nahi Raavi. Mai apne papa ko face nhi kar sakti.

Raavi: Kyun?

Rishita: Kyunki unhe bahut gussa hai mujhpe ki maine unke status ka khyaal nhi rakha aur Dev se pyaar kiya.

Raavi: Rishita ab toh humari shaadi ko almost 10 mahine ho gaye hai. Ab I think tumhe unse baat krke dekna chahiye. Shayad unhe realise hua ho ki unhone jo tumhare saath kiya woh galat tha.

Rishita: Kis mooh se jaoon unke paas. Kitna sunake aai thi.

Raavi: Bas ek baar milke aane mei kya jaega? Kya pata, woh tumhara hi intezaar kar rhe ho wahan pe?

Rishita hugs her tightly and cries.

Next day.

Raavi(Holding her hands): Rishita tum ready ho? 

Rishita(Tightening her grip): Darr lag rha hai.

Raavi and Rishita enter Janardan's house. Janardan and Kalyani were sitting on the sofa and sipping tea. Keerti was coming down the stairs when she exclaimed.

Keerti(Screaming): Rishita di.......

Everyone turned towards the door to find Rishita standing beside Raavi holding her hands. Keerti comes running to her and pounds on her. 

Rishita: Happy Birthday Keerti. I am sorry maine tumse itne dino tak baat nhi kiya. Mujhe darr tha ki kahin ghar pe pata chal gaya toh, mera gussa tum pe nikalenge.

Keerti: Chodo na di ye sab. Mai aaj bahut khush hoon ki aap aaii.

Rishita was about to enter the house when Janardhan spoke.