Ahmedabad - Club

It took one week for all the documents and necessary plans to be made. Rishita was very excited for the trip. She had told everyone that she would plan the entire trip. She googled all the necessary information and prepared a beautiful iternary. Everyone were very happy with the plan. Gombi had booked a 10 seater Scorpio. Krish sat in the front. Dhara and Gombi sat in the row right behind the driver. Raavi was about to sit in the row behind Dhara and Gombi. By then...

Rishita(looking at the bags kept in the last row) : Ewww... Dev please mai yahan nhi baitungi... Inn luggage ke saath. Poora mood hi kharab ho jaega.

Dhara: Acha Rishita fir tu yahan aaja. Gombi aur mai peeche chale jaate hai.

Shiva was about to speak but by then Raavi speaks.

Raavi: Are kya Dhara di aap bhi na. Shiva aur mai baith jaenge wahan pe. Aap aram se aage baito.

Dhara: Par peeche ka khidki poora nhi khulta hai. Aur tujhe ulti jaise aati hai na travelling mei.

Raavi: Woh toh tab wala Shiva ke wajah se ulti aane jaise hua tha mujhe uss baar... Ab chal jaega.. (smiling, she pats on his shoulders as if praising him for his improvements in his behaviour) 

Outside the car while Shiva and Raavi were climbing to their seats.

Shiva: Ehh Chipkali, zyada bolegi na toh dekle.

Raavi: Haa bolna kya dikhaega? Fattu kahin ka. Bada aaya mujhe bolne wala. Zyada natak kiya na mere saath toh Dhara di se bolke gaadi ke upar bitha doongi tujhe. Samjha?

Shiva slowly started walking towards her as she still stood there against the door. 

Raavi: Ky.... Kyaa....Kya kar rha hai tu Shiva?

He came very close to her and pulled the bag's handle that was stuck in the hinge. Raavi closed her eyes.

When she opened she found Shiva already climbing the car and holding up his hand for Raavi.

Raavi(to herself): Pagal ho gyi hai kya? Kuch bhi sochti rehti hai! Ab chup chap baith jaake.

They all sang songs and shared all wierdest things they had experienced in their lives. They had some quality time in the car.

They halted at a restaurant after 4 hours of travel. Everyone were exhausted from the continuous chatter and travelling. They sat down to have some hot beverages and were relaxing. Before leaving all the ladies went to the washroom and the guys were heading towards the car. The ladies returned.

Raavi (couldn't find shiva): Gombi, Shiva kahan gaya?

Gombi: Use kuch lena tha krke gaya.

Raavi(thinking to herself): Iss dhabe mei kya lena hoga ise? 

They waited for 5 minutes and saw Shiva walking towards them from a little distance.

Raavi(exclaiming): Shiva aa gaya.!

Krish: Are bhabhi. 10 minute pehle hi toh aapke saath tha. 10 minute kya aapse door hua aap toh usko dekke itni khush ho rhi ho... do saal kaise rahogi aap uske bina?

Rishita: 10 minute door rehkar milne pe itni khush ho rhi hai. Toh socho jab 2-3 mahine baad milenge toh kaise khush honge aur kya kya karenge...

Krish and Rishita high-fi. 

Raavi: Kya tum log bhi na.

Everyone started laughing and by then Shiva came.

Shiva: Kya hua tum log itna hass kyu rahe ho?

Krish: Bas tum logon ke viyog ke baad wali milan ke baare mei baat kar rhe the.

And everyone start laughing harder. Dhara hits on Krish's head.