U turn

Raahil  stayed back at their place only as it got very late by the time he could leave. They had not completed the project still. Raahil and Sneha were busy gossiping and laughing almost the whole night. Sneha went to sleep at 3 30am. Raahil slept on the sofa in the living room. Raahil woke up at around 5 and wanted to use washroom. He walked towards Sneha's room but it was locked from inside. He had to go to Raavi's room. He used the washroom and was just walking out of Raavi's room when Shiva unlocked their house and walked in tip toeing not to disturb anybody. He was shocked to see Raahil walking out of Raavi's room while adjusting his shirt. The scene did look inappropriate. Shiva was bound to believe what he saw. Raahil hadn't yet realised Shiva's presence there. It was dark also. He leapt on the couch and dozed off to sleep. Shiva couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't know whether he should even talk to Raavi about this or not. He slowly peeped into her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. He felt his world shattering around him. He thought she had found her comfort in Raahil and maybe that's why his not coming to meet her made no effect on her. He ran out of the house and was in a very devastated state of mind. 

Raavi woke up at 7 45. She was surprised as Shiva hadn't woken her up early that day. She tried calling him but it said unreachable. She called up Dhara and enquired about Shiva.

Dhara: Kya? Shiva wahan nhi pahuncha? Woh toh kal raat ko hi nikal gaya yahan se tumse milne.

Raavi: Kya Shiva aane wala tha yahan? Usne mujhe kuch bataya nhi tha.

Dhara: Woh tumhe surprise dena chahtha tha Raavi. Kahan gaya mera bacha. Kahin kuch galat....

Raavi: Are nhi Di. Kya aap bhi na. Kuch bhi sochti hain. Iss halath mei aapka yun tension lena sahi nhi hai. Aap shaanth ho jao. Bus late ho gaya hoga. Mai pata karti hoon na. Aapko update deti rahungi. Aap rest karo. Chattan Pandya hai woh. Kuch nhi hoga use Di.

Raavi was definitely assuring Dhara but was freaking out inside. She was breaking pieces by pieces when she heard Dhara say "kahin kuch galat..". She just brushed the thought aside and jamp out of her bed, grabbed her wallet and mobile and ran outside the home to go search for Shiva. 

Raahil: Raavi itni subah subah kahan jaa rhi hai?

Raavi: Shiva ko dhoondne.

Raahil(laughing): Chota bacha hai kya woh jo kho jaega? Aur kyu dhoondogi tum use? Woh toh Somnath mei hai na?

Raavi(yelling at him): Raahil. Tumhari himmat kaise hui itna vaguely baat karne ki Shiva ke baare mei. Tumse baat karke mai apna time waste nahi karna chahti mai jaa rahi hoon.

Raavi runs outside the house. She was catching an auto when Raahil comes with his scooter.

Raahil: Sorry yaar. Chal bait jaa. Dekte hai tera Shiva kahan hai? Har jagah auto nhi milega tumhe. 

Raavi: Okay! Sunn mai bhi sorry. Woh chillana nhi chahiye the mujhe tum par.

Raahil: It's okay chal ab.

They rush to the bus stand at the information center. The staff says there was one bus raat ko teen baje wala jiska accident ho gaya hai. Raavi feels a stab in her chest on hearing it. She goes into shock. Her face is expressionless. She feels her body go numb. Raahil was continuously shaking her. She responded to none. She just wanted to go to Shiva. Hug him tight and tell him how much he means to her. She started running towards the vehicle. She asked Raahil to take her to the accident spot. Sha wanted to go there. She could feel every drop of blood in her body drying up. She was exhausted but she would not give up.

Raahil took her to the spot. It was just 12km from Ahemdabad. They yelled and looked around everywhere. Raavi had been very restless. Her phone battery had died. She couldn't reach out to her family also. Her emotional turmoil was beyond her hold now. She could literally feel her brain cells collpase. She had cried her soul out in that one day. They couldn't find Shiva. She went to the bird sanctuary where they all had come for the first time. She walked towards the water body where Shiva and she had spoken properly for the first time. She saw someone sitting at the place where Shiva had sat that day. She ran to that person to shoo him away. She pulled him by his shoulder and stood there stunned. 

Raavi: Shiva?

She swang on him with all the little ounce of energy that was left in her. Her body hanging on him like a cloth hangs on the hanger. She started kissing him all over his face. He held her tightly preventing her from falling. All this while Shiva was stupefied. He couldn't digest what was happening with him. His chipkali was literally glued to him like the real chipkali on the wall. And at that time his eyes fell on Raahil and everything flashed across his mind. He pushed her away harshly. Raahil came forward to help the imbalanced Raavi. 

Raahil: Shiva ye kya harkat hai? Subah se ye kitna pareshaan ghoom rhi hai tumhe idea bhi nhi hai. Aur aise koi dhakka deta hai kya kisiko. 

Shiva: Tu hai na use sambhalne ke liye.

Raahil: Haa mai hamesha rahunga bhi. 

Shiva: Haa haa tu rahega kyu nhi.

Raavi was just listening to this conversation. She had no energy even to retort. Shiva was getting calls and messages continuously from his family. Suddenly a message popped up from Krish.

Krish message: Dhara bhabhi gir gayi  neeche. Unko pet dard ho raha hai. Woh pehle hi bahut pareshaan thi tumko leke. Tu jaldi se aaja Shiva. 

Shiva looses his sanity when he reads the message. Shiva to himself: Bas Dhara bhabhi aur bacha salamat rahe. 

Raavi on hearing Dhara's name and seeing him tensed: Shiva kya hua? Tu itna pareshaan kyu ho gaya achanak?

Shiva refused to answer anything to her. 

Raavi walking to him: Kya hua Shiva batana.

Shiva pulled Raavi by her shoulder: Sab tumhare wajah se. Sab tumhare wajah se. Bhabhi gir gayi. Agar unhe kuch bhi hua na toh mai.. toh mai... (he pushes her away in disgust and starts to run away)

Raavi: Dhara bhabhi gir gayi?!!!

She tries to run behind him but she was unable to keep up her pace with him. Shiva catches the immediate next bus to Somnath and Raavi manages to catch the same bus. She sits infront of him. She smiles at Shiva but he looks away.

________________________________________________________________________________

I am really sorry for the delay guys. Was pre occupied with some other tasks. And also the track these days is so dissappointing that I do not get motivated to write any ShiVi content. 

Talking about current track:

Divorce and all is fine. But the way they are portraying Raavi is very sad. SHe should literally vow to never see their faces again and not take dhol nagada to their place and loose her respect. Moreover those people must come to her to apologise. Suman must be made to apologise to Raavi for speaking like that to her after the divorce. The way Suman said "uska saara saman thooske rakha hai bori mei." It was such a disheartening dialog. That is no way to behave with anybody from the family. 

Also Gautam's act was so bad. He hurt Shiva because he hurt Raavi. Accepted. But why had he not slapped Dev when he left Raavi at the altar. Is this difference because Dev is educated and Shiva is not? And also Dhara and her mamta and parvarish. Our society is already surrounded with such low thoughts mided people and these serials are promoting it more. Why is it that children are not let to do anything out of the box because this society would question? And also those ladies who came to Raavi's place in todays episode... They definitely depicted the most narrow minded people of our society.

I can speak pages together about the track these days. I just hope nobody makes these reel characters their ideal. Not even Shiva and Raavi. Shiva definitely needs to learn to communicate. Nobody is divine enough on earth to understand what is running in other person's mind. People talk things out. And if Shiva would have done that it would have been completely different. 

Sorry guys got a little emotional. I do not intend to hurt anybody's emotions here right now. Just venting mine out. These are completely my opinion.  Do let me know your opinions in the comment section.

Hope y'all would like this part. Will start working on the next part real soon!

Thank you ❤❤❤