Am I Clear?

In the bus.

After almost two hours Raavi dosed off to sleep after a very hectic day. She wanted to learn what was wrong with Shiva. But she knew now talking anything to him would only lead to major conflicts as his Dhara bhabhi had been injured. She couldn't risk poking his emotions. She decided to talk to him once things would settle down a bit. Shiva was up all the time. 

Some four people climbed the bus. One guy's seat was beside Raavi's. He came and kept his bag in the above shelf and was about to sit there.

Shiva: Suniye. Aap yahan mere seat pe bait jahiye. Mai wahan baitta hoon. 

The guy was a decent guy. He analysed Shiva and then looked at Raavi.

Guy: Dekiye ye meri seat hai. Aap waise kyu yahan baitna chahte hain? Bagal mei ladki hai krke?

SHiva: Are aap galat samaj rhe hai mujhe. Meri biwi hai ye. Mujhe thoda hawa khana tha isliye mai yaha peeche bait gaya.

Guy: Mai sach mei kaise maan loo ki aap sach bol rhe hai. Dekhiye aap mujhe galat math samjhiye. Lekin mai sure hoon ki ye ladki mere saat safe rahegi kyunki mai khud ko jaanta hoon. Magar agar kuch hua toh mai... Aap samaj rhe hai na?

Shiva: Ji sahi keh rhe hai aap. Mai use utata hoon. Agar woh khud kahegi toh aap maan ajenge na?

Guy: Ji zaroor.

Shiva: Ehh chipkali utt. uttna.

Raavi: Kya hai Shiva sone de.

Shiva: Utt ek minute.

Raavi opening her eyes and sees some guy standing in front of her. She gets stilled and corrects her dress. 

Guy: Are mam aap dariye mat. Woh kya ye aapke pati hain?

Raavi(Looking at Shiva): Kya Shiva itna gussa hai tu mujhse ki tune ab anjan logon ko ye bol diya ki mai teri biwi nhi hoon?

The guy started laughing loudly. 

Guy(to Shiva): Lijiye proove ho gaya ki ye aapki hi dharm patni hai. Sorry!(Still laughing)

Shiva: Are aap kyu sorry bol rhe hai. Aap jaise mardo ka ab humare society mei zaroorat zyada hai. Thank you. Agar mai iske saat nhi hota fir bhi meri biwi safely Somnath pahunch jaati.

Raavi doesn't understand anything. She keeps staring and listens to their conversation. Shiva then comes and sits next to Raavi.

Raavi: Woh hass kyu raha tha?

Shiva ignores her and doesn't reply to her. She keeps talking and Shiva keeps ignoring her. Next day early morning.

Conductor: Somnath Somnath Somnath 10 minute mei pahunchenge wahan.

Shiva wakes up and sees Raavi completely cuddled into him holding his arms tightly. Shiva shakes her and wakes her up. He imagines Raavi sleeping like this with Raahil and just brushes her away like dust from the body. Raavi wakes up startled. She feels very bad at this act of Shiva. She holds herself back.

Raavi(to herself): Jab baat karungi na isse tab jo bhi ho "Sorry" toh bulvake hi rahungi.

They reach the hospital and run to Gaumbi. Gaumbi was crying very badly. Dhara had a miscarriage. Raavi falls to the floor on hearing that. She feels responsible as she had made Dhara impatient by telling Shiva was missing. Shiva feels responsible as he had ignored their calls and sat at that place without informing anybody and worrying her. They both felt completely broken from inside. This happiness had knocked their door after 10 years and now that was again stolen from them.

They bring Dhara home after 3 days. These 3 days, neither did Shiva talk to Raavi and nor did Raavi speak to Shiva. They both had no guts to even meet the eyes of Dhara and Gautam. Dhara and Gautam could feel this uneasiness in them. He called them to their room.