Ahmedabad - Dance

DJ : But before I start, this playlist consists of songs of all genres. There are funny songs, rap songs, romantic songs and also heartbreak songs. Let's see what is meant for your pair.

The DJ started by playing, Aaj ki party mere taraf se,.... everyone were grooming to the music when the DJ yelled number 6. The spotlight was completely focused on Jodi 6 and they showed some cool moves. The game went on for a while and then it was Gaura's turn. 

They danced lost into each other to this most beautiful song which exactly described their bond. Rishita and Dev danced on Lat lag gaye.

They gave a very energetic dance on this song. Everyone around were cheering. Everyone thouroughly enjoyed their dance. After a few more performances it was Krish's turn. He was eagerly waiting for his turn as it would be the first time he was dancing with a girl. But to everyone's surprise, DJ played the song which Krish definitely didn't want to dance to... Everyone started laughing. But Krish continued to dance fearing the dare. Everyone were laughing out loud in the club. The song played was : 

Krish was very disappointed as he had become her brother because of the stupid song. But anyways the game continued. A few more couple were called and the gave performances.

Finally the DJ called Jodi 12, Shivi, and played the song. Everyone stood still listening to the song. 

Shiva looked nervously into Raavi's eyes.  He held his hand front and was waiting for her to hold it. She took moments to grasp but by then Shiva thought she didn't want to dance with him and he was turning away when Raavi pulled him towards her and he directly held her waist and she tightened her grip on his shoulder to dance.

They danced their heart out at this song which actually depicted their situation. Both were dancing with so much emotions that they forgot they were amidst people. Shiva came close to Raavi and bent down and lifted her in the air. They had not stopped looking into each other's eyes even for a second throughout their performance. The song stopped but they were still looking into each other and it was pitch silent in the club. Everyone were spellbound by their emotional performance. It looked as if they had prepared for this dance. And they portrayed all their emotions from their heart that brought so much life to the dance. Tear fell from Dhara's eyes. 

Everyone started clapping. This brought them back to senses and they shared an awkward glare at each other.

Shiva(Thinking): What was that. How did I get so moved by this song that i literally became someone else only. 

Raavi(Thinking): Why did I even pull him towards me and dance with him. Yes the song did suit the turmoil between us but I had never imagined I would vent myself out like this, through a dance.