Trip?

It has been two months to the day Raavi decided to do her studies. She had been applying to various colleges and also took up quite a few entrance tests. Shiva had apologised to her various times and later she was okay with it but something had changed in her behaviour towards Shiva. She kept herself as busy as poosible. She spoke to Shiva only when she had to or he would ask her something. In these two months Shiva used to get her chocolates or flowers everyday. While returning from the store he used to pick up one chocolate or one flower from the roadside. He tried to get as many colourful flowers as he could. 

He would just place it on her table and not utter a word to her. She would just take the chocolate and munch it or start smelling the beautiful fragrance of the flower. She liked it how Shiva was showing his concern and attachment through actions and not words.

She knew he was a keeper. But still she was not sure about her feelings for him and neither was he aware of the depth of his feelings for her. They were enjoying this subtle relationship that they shared. Shiva had reduced scolding people often now. He had started to behave calmly with everyone.

As Shiva entered the room, he found Raavi siting with her legs folded by the window aisle. He knew she sat there when she was upset. He remebers the night she had opened up her heart about her parents to him on that window aisle. He wanted to console her. He closed the door and went and sat beside her. 

Shiva: Ae chipkali, yahan kone mei kyu baiti hai? Kahin neeche kisi ke upar gir gayi na toh... (And looked at her)

She didn't change an inch of her facial expression. Whenever Shiva used to call her fat or taunt she never missed a chance to taunt him back but today she didn't even respond.

Shiva: Aree.. haa na tu toh giregi kaise, deewar se chipak jaegi naa... (clapped his hands and fake laughed)

Raavi(still looking straight): Shiva... Mera Delhi college mei application accept ho gaya. Intent mail aaya hai. Agle mahine se classes start ho jaenge. Ab intent letter pe acceptance ka signatures karke unko wapas mail karna hai parso shaam tak. Mai kaise rahungi akele tum sabke bina. Sochke hi darr lagra hai.

Shiva: Ehh pagal, bas itni si baat? Tu hi bol humein yahan acha lagega kya tu chali jaegi toh? Lekin sawaal future ka hai na? Thoda sa adjust karna padega na? Aur darti kyu hai tu? Mai hoon na.

Raavi: Bann math Shiva. Ye filmy dialog na jachte nhi hai terepe. Aur waise bhi yahan sablog honge par wahan mai akeli.

Shiva had brought her favourite chocolates. He gave them to her.

Raavi: Ab roz chacolate ya phool kaun dega yaar mujhe?

Shiva: Ek mahine tak ajeeb lagega tujhe fir set ho jaegi tu. Chal utt ab... Aage ke baarein mei sochke aaj ko kyu kharab kar rhi hai... Jaa ab ek mahine roz mere liye teri special wali chai pilana mujhe.

Raavi: Acha mai abhi banati hoon. Tu jaa fresh hoja. 

Shiva in the washrom started to panic: Shiva sirf ek mahina hai, fir do saalll... ddoooo saaalll.. Kaise rahega tu uske bina. Ab toh mujhe uski adat ho gayi hai. Par dek usko bilkul math rokna. Samjha? Uski better future ke liye ye zaroori hai. Ab tujhe padhai likhai nhi pasand lekin teri biwi ko toh pasand hai. Kya kar sakte hai? Chal ab poora ek mahina itna khush kar usko ki uska duk thoda kam ho.

The next day morining.

Dhara had sent Shiva to get some extra milk from the diary nearby. He entered the home with the milk pcket in his hand gushing like a storm. He was screaming Chipkali, Chipkali at the top of his voice. She was in the kitchen and came running to the hall. Everybody were sitting in the hall only.