The best shock!

The next day. It was 6am. She heard her phone ring. She attended and spoke sleepily

Raavi: Hello! (in the morning voice)

Shiva on the other side. Felt something crawling inside him when he heard that voice. 

Shiva: Ayee Chipkali. Uthi nhi na abhi tak. Pata tha. Kumbkarani kahin ki.

Raavi: class 7 30 ko hai. Sone dena.

Shiva: Ehh madam, pehla din hi late jaana hai kya? Utt chup chap.

Raavi: Acha okay utti hoon. 

She cuts the call and sinks more into the blanket and sleeps. After 5 mins, again her phone rings.

Shiva: Haa bas 5 min ho gaya. Ab utt ja. Pata hai aur ghode bechke soyi hogi tu.

Raavi: Shiva please na. Kal bahut der se soyi mai.

Shiva: Kamra toh set kar diya tha fir kya kar rhi thi tu?

Raavi: Tere baarein mei likh rahi thi. (And suddenly blasts open her eyes when she realsies what she had blurted out in her sleep)

Shiva: Kya???(Shockingly)

Raavi: Gadhedha hai tu. Woh Woh... Class ka prep kar rhi thi... (hmm) Tere baare mei... Mai ... mai kyu likungi... haina.... (stammering)

Shiva: Acha okay ab utt jaa. (And he cuts the call)

Raavi keeps her phone aside and thanks herself for saving herself from an embarassment.

Again Raavi's phone rang. She picked up without even seeing the dialer and started. She knew who it was. Atleast she thought so.

Raavi:  Shiva. Utt gayi bola na. Kitne baar utaega. Aise kar rha hai jaise ek ghanta pehle college jaake jhadu lagana hai mujhe! Gadhera kahin ka. Ab mooh mei kya dahi jamake rakha hai. Bol kuch...

On the other side the whole pandya parivaar was on speaker call to greet her good morning as she used to do when she was here. 

Everyone (in chorus) : Good Morining Raavi.

Raavi gets stilled. She checks the dialer and hits her head when she realises it was Dhara's call.

Raavi: Hi... Good morning.(in embarassment tone)

Dhara: Haa haa... Tera morning good hua hi hoga... Shiva ne khud jo phone karke utaya hai tujhe aaj.

Raavi: Aisa kuch nhi hai di woh. Mujhe laga Shiva.... (she stopped and trying to divert the topic) Acha dii ye chodo aap. Ye batao ki nashte mei kya banaya hai aapne? 

Dhara: Poori aur aloo gobi. 

Raavi: Haa acha kiya. Shiva ka favourite hai na. Aate hi shauk se khaega.

Dev and Rishita started coughing.

Raavi again hit her head.

Raavi: Acha di mai rakti hoon. Fir class ke liye late ho jaungi.

Dhara: Haa haa. Ab humare saath baat karne ka time kahan hai tere paas. Shiva se bhi toh baat karna rahega na.

Raavi just smiles and cuts the call.

Raavi to herself: Aaj ka din ki shuruvath hi aisi hui hai toh aage kya hoga. Chal Raavi ready ho ja.

She enters her classroom and finds a corner seat for her. All her batchmates walk in the class. To her surprise she finds that guy from the club to enter the class. She had no opinions about him. He looked at her and walked towards her.

Raahil: Hum pehle mile hai na? Uss din club mei?

Raavi: Haa yea. I am sorry but mai aapka naam bhool gayi.