Surprise... Gift!

The next day morning everyone woke up late after a very tedious day. Dhara woke up and was getting the brunch ready. Rishita came to the kitchen and stood there. 

Dhara: Utt gayi Rishita, mai tera coffee bana deti hoon.

Rishita: Haa di aap coffe banao, do(two) cup.

Dhara: Par Rishita Dev coffee zyada pasand nhi karta. Magar fir bhi acha bana deti hoon.

Rishita: Dev ke liye nhi bhabhi, aapke liye. Aap coffe banao aur peete peete mujhe nashta banana sikhao. Ab mai akele sab kuch nhi bana paungi na.

Dhara: Are tum kyu, mai bana doongi na. Tum jao aur aram karo.(Caressing her cheek)

Rishita: Nhi bhabhi aaj se mai bhi kitchen mei aur ghar ke kaamo mei aapki madad karungi. Aap bas dheere dheere smjhate jaana ki kya kya karna hai. Aur sabki pasand bhi batate jana ki mai uska bhi dhyaan rakh sakoon.

Dhara's heart starts jumping with joy. She feels a wave of excitment in the heart that her eyes get teary. Rishita walks towards her and says sofly to her. Bhabhi ab rona dhona sab band and takes the plate of vegetables and starts chopping the vegetables. Dev and Gautam who were seeing all this felt very contented and shared a warm smile with each other. They went to visit Suman and share the good news with her. They reached her room and found that she was combing her hair and was wearing a very colourful and brighter than usual dress. She looked as if she was getting ready to go out. Gautam exclaimed.

Gautam: Maa kahin bahar jaa rhe hai kya hum?

Suman: Nhi bas aaj ready hone ka mann kiya toh taiyaar ho gyi.

Dev: Acha Maa, hum yahan aapko kuch dikhana  chahte hain. Aapka toh dil khush ho jaega. 

Suman: Acha le chalna fir.

Dev, Gautam and Suman reach the kitchen. They see Rishita and Dhara cooking food very harmoniously. This scene felt serene to everybody.

In shivi room:

The sunrays fall on Raavi's face and she twinches her eyes and tries to cover her eyes with her hand to avoid the sunrise. But she is left dumbstruck when she finds Shiva holding her hand tightly within his arms closer to his chest and sleeping profoundly. After letting that moment sink in properly into her head, she tries to slowly pull her hand out without disturbing his sleep. But when she tries to pull, he torpidly pulls her hand more into himself. She moves very close to him by the pull, almost two inches away from his face and still continues her agitation to draw out her hands without disturbing his sleep. But then he opens his eyes. Only to find Raavi's face so close to his that he skips a heartbeat. He suddenly came alive and sat. He was unconciously still holding her hand.

Shiva: Subah subah aise kya ghaar rhi thi tu? Chudail kahin ki. Jaa jaake kaam kar apna. (Trying ti avoid eye contact with her)

Raavi: Haath chodega toh jaungi na. (Lifting her hand up in the air which Shiva was still holding)

Shiva behaves like an idiot and immediately drops her hand and starts to stammer. 

Raavi: Haa haa koi baat nhi. Bhooth bhooth khelke bhoot ka sapna dekha hoga tune. Darr gaya hoga na tu. I understand. (mocking him and runs inside the bathroom)

Shiva: Mai darta nhi hoon kisise, chipkali kahin ki. (And her rushes out of the room)

Song ends.