A way through!

Raavi also comes down on her knees. Lifts Shiva's head up. And holds his chin.

Raavi: Shiva ye kya kar diya tune. Kahan kuch din pehle mai tujhe apni dil ki baat batane call kar rhi thi ki tu acha lagne laga hai mujhe aur ab ye sab ho gaya. Samaj sakti hoon mai kitna toot rha hai tu andar se. Mai tera saath dena chahti hoon par...

Shiva: par??? Ab tu bhi mujhe chodke chali jaegi? Please Raavi. (He hugs her tight. his head on her chest. She starts caressing his hair and he doses off to sleep in her arms after sobbing for a while.)

She sits there only in the terrace holding him in her arms. She knew he was very broken right now. She knew he could not handle himslef now. But she was in a dilemma. This man had doubted her character. Should she support him or not? What was more important for her, her self respect or this man who she knew could never compose himself if she left. This was a very difficult choice for her to make. She wanted to punish him but also not loose him forever. One thing she was sure about was that she could not forgive him by just one sorry!? Could she? She couldn't sleep the whole night. She kept staring at the wall holding this big man in her arms. SHe had to think of a way which would make him realise his mistake and also reduce this guilt from him. She had to prepare for her final exams too. There was too much on her plate and she had to handle everyone. She wanted to be there for Dhara as well. Dhara was going though the trauma of her life.

The initial sunrise broke SHiva's peaceful sleep.  He opened his eyes only to find Raavi holding him tightly to prevent him from falling. He looked at her. SHe looked dead tired.

Shiva: Mai so hi gaya kya? I am sorry Raavi. Meri wajah se tera neend kharab ho gaya.

Raavi could still not decide what she wanted out of him and this relationship. She was upset with him and also wanted to pacify him.

Raavi: Warna bhi neend kahan aati mujhe Shiva. Ab toh pata nhi kab mai sukoon se so paungi. Teri baaton ne poora hosh hi uda diya hai mera.

Shiva's face falls. Reality check! Everything flashes back to his mind and he curses himself for everything that he had done. Raavi stands up and walks away. She stumbled as she had been sitting in the same position the whole night. Shiva goes to help her.

Raavi: Rehne de Shiva. Tu pehle khud ko sambhal le fir meri madad karne aana.

Raavi calls the entire family to gather at the dining after lunch. 

Raavi: Gombi aapse kuch maangungi toh aap doge mujhe?

SHiva feels his spine shiver. Was she going to ask for a seperation from him? But he knew he had no say. Initially he had promised her that this relationship would be completely about her. They would move forward only when she wanted. So now if she wanted a seperation he would make his mind up for that too.

Gombi: Are Raavi, aise pooch kya rahi hai. Bolna tujhe kya chahiye?

Raavi looks at SHiva and Shiva immediately looks down unable to meet her eyes.

Gombi: Ab kya kaand kiya iss gadhere ne?

Raavi: Kiya hai isne kuch kaand par woh mai sambhal loongi Gombi. Magar aapse mujhe kuch aur chahiye.

When she said she would handle it, Shiva felt like somone had pulled away a big rock that was kept on his chest. She atleast assured to him that she would give him a chance.

Gombi: Bolna.

Raavi: Mera semester abhi almost 6 months mei khatam ho jaega. Mai chahti hoon ki ye 6 mahine aap aur Dhara di mere saath Ahemdabad rahe.

Gombi: Are...

Suman: Itna sabkuch ho gaya yahan pe aur tujhe apni padhai ki padi hai Raavi? Sach mai? Tune hi use tension diya tha na call karke? Isliye ghar aai laxmi wapas chali gayi!(Wiping a tear and louder) sab teri wajah se. Aakhir pals toh uss kagadi ne hi hai na. Uske kuch toh asar hona tha na tujhpe...