Ahmedabad - Trip ends

Shiva accompanied them when Dhara called him to ask about his whereabouts. He composed himself and went to his family. Everyone were waiting for him at the lounge. They left from there. 

At the hotel, everyone went to their rooms and fell on the beds. They were hell exhausted. Yes Shiva was also very tired but not physically but emotionally. He avoided talking to Raavi as much as possible. He waited outside his room for quite a long time waiting for Raavi to sleep. He entered the room only after he was sure she was asleep. He really had no guts to face her or even apologise to her. 

Next day, they roam around the city. They visit several places but Shiva tries to stay away from Raavi as much as possible. Raavi wanted Shiva to come up to her and talk about the previous day. She was not angry with him but definitely was upset. She wanted him to realise his mistake by himself and get the guts to talk about it to her. She knew he was guil-ridden but repentance alone is not sufficient. For a relationship to survive, both must be able to express to the other. Shiva has always been bad at expressing himself but now he had to change for this relationship. Raavi too let him maintain his distance. 

The last day of the trip.

They reached Raavi's college. They went to the reception, filled all the necessary documents, she paid the fees, and were roaming around the campus.

When Shiva entered the campus, reality hit him hard that Raavi would be gone for quite a long time. It was not his insecurities but a feeling which he wasn't able to understand. He exactly knew what he was supposed to do. He had to go and talk to Raavi but was unable to do so. 

Dhara had been noticing this turmoil between Raavi and Shiva. She wanted them to sort this matter amongst themselves. Everyone were having food in the canteen when Shiva went outside to get some fresh air. 

Dhara: Shiva, kya hua hai? Tera aur Raavi ka jhagada hua hai kya?

Shiva: Are nhi bhabhi. Koi jhagada nhi hai.

Dhara: Shiva, jhoot mat bol. Acha aa bait yahan sunn meri baat.

Dhara: Dek Shiva, ladkiyon ka na bas ek simple sa fanda hai. Hum yeh expect karti hain ki jhagade ke baad ya koi bhi tension ke baad pati na baitke baat kare sahi se. Hum cheeze sort karne mei yakeen rakhti hai. Baat ko yu hawa mei chodna aata hi nhi hai. Hume na poorani baatein dohrana acha nhi lagta. Bas itni si baat hai ki jab tak uss incident ka poora explaination hume na mil jae, bas acha nhi lagta. Over analyse karte hai hum sab, agar baat nhi ho pai toh. Aur Raavi toh kitni samajhdar bachi hai. Tu ek baar baat karke toh dek. Teri galti bhi tujhe pyaar se samjahegi woh.

Shiva: Himmat hi nhi juta paa rha hoon na bhabhi. Mujhe usse maafi mangni hai magar kaise samaj hi nhi aa rha hai.

Dhara didn't know why he had to apologise but she didn't focus on that. She had to remove this confusion in him. 

Dhara: Dek pehli seedi toh paar kar li na tune. Tujhe pata hai ki jo bhi tune kiya tha woh galat tha. Ab sorry bolna hai tujhe toh bas ek baat dhyaan mei rakna ki tu jo bhi bole, jab bhi bole, dil se bolna. Bas bolke khatam karne ke liye bolne jaise mat bolna. Mai jaanti hoon tujhe bahut bura lag rha hai, sab theek ho jaega Shiva. Baat karle usse. Somnath jaane se pehle usse baat karke sab sort kar lena. Samjha?

This little chat with Dhara boosted his confidence and now he was ready to be confronted by her. All he wanted was to tell her he didn't want to behave like that in public. He knew he had humuliated her so much that his "sorry" would do no help. But still he wanted to give it a try.

In the evening, everybody visited the bird sactuary by the lake after the college formalities were completed. They all were about to leave for somnath that night after dinner. They visited the lake for the sunset. The mood was set. Everybody were lost in the beauty of the nature.