Raavi Leaves

In the terrace:

Raavi gets up and moves towards him. Covers him and herself with the bedsheet looks up at him. She was very close to him. When she looked up at him, he was already looking at her. Their faces were just inches apart. They couldn't take their eyes off each other. A cold blast of air huffled Raavi's hair. Both came more closer to feel cozier as the air was chilling them. But for both of them their closeness was giving them an adrenaline rush in their body. They both composed each other and started looking here and there to avoid awkwardness.

Shiva rested his head on the wall and closed his eyes. Raavi was looking at him. Shiva could definitely feel some gaze on him. But he refused to open his eyes and look at her. Soon she too dozed off to sleep. It was around 6 45 in the morning when Dhara came up and opened the door.

She woke up to see a beautiful bond blossom. A refreshing story beginning which would enrich Raavi and Shiva's life to make it the most beautiful one on earth. Raavi's legs were across Shiva's legs and she had sunk completely into his chest. Shiva had placed his head lovingly over Raavi's head. His arms embracing her completely. They looked like they had been in each other's comfort from ages. There was an enriching peace on their faces.

Dhara( to herself) : Bas inn dono ko ye jaldi realise ho jae ki ye ek doosre ke liye hi bane hai. Bad inka majboori wala pyaar na ho... inko rk doosre ki aadat hai isliye pyaar hai... aise na sochle ye dono. Pyaar hai jo ab adat ban gayi hai... kuch aisa ho jae inke saat... hey somnath inke kahani mei mushkilein bhale hi aae magar darar kabhi na aae....

She folded her hands to the god over the skies as if she had booked their happiness from him. As the sunrays fell on Shiva, he quinched his eyes and opened it slowly. He took a second's time to realise where was he and what had happened the previous night. But as soon as he came to senses he first saw his dhara bhabhi and was about to stand up when he realised Raavi was sleeping on him. Dhara signed shhh with finger on her lips indicating him not to disturb Raavi's sleep. She signalled Shiva to take Raavi to their room and let her rest. Shiva lifted her up in bridal style while she peacefully rested her head completely on his shoulder. He was looking at her sleeping so serenely. While he was walking down the staircase, Raavi woke up as she could feel movements, only to find herself in his arms. She saw him and closed her eyes again. As if she had got an assurance that she is safe. And even before she knew it she was asleep.

She unknowingly trusted Shiva with everything that she had got. She knew come what may, he would never gash her. Shiva placed Raavi on the bed and went to get ready and go to work.

One week passed by within a giffy. The tough moment was nearing and a everybody anticipated a strenuous period while Raavi would be away. It was the most difficult for Raavi and Shiva. They both emotionally knew they had to confess to each other that they would miss the other. But their alter ego didn't let them do that. 

The last night:

Raavi was leaving for Ahmedabad the next morning post breakfast.

Raavi was sitting by the window, her favourite place when she felt sad or emotional. Shiva entered. The moment he found her at that spot, he realised she was definitely going through some overthinking stuff. As everytime, he went and sat next to her. Raavi could sense his presence.

Shiva(trying to cheer her mood): Kal se ye poora kamra mera. Kal se do saal tak azadi mili mujhe. Wohooo...

Raavi just turned towards him and glared at him. 

Raavi: Shiva agar tumhe kabhi bhi kisi aur pe mann aa gaya na toh mujhe bata dena. Mai jaanti hoon humari shaadi ke halatt... mai samaj sakti hoon agar tu kisi aur ko pasand kare. And agar aisa hua na toh please guilty feel mat karna. And mujhse aake bata zaroor dena. Mai tujhpe koi rukawat nhi daalna chahti. Tu sach mei emotionally azad hai.