chapter one

=UNEDITED=

Luke's POV

"Ari, I have to get going. Just lock up when you leave and I'll see later for dinner" I yell to my girlfriend who's upstairs sleeping in my room.

I hear her scream "Ok" and then leave to get on my car. Starting my new job should be fun. I think teaching college students will be so much easier. They seem like they'll be easier to deal with. Teaching eighteen, nineteen and twenty year olds shouldn't be hard at all. If anything, it should be easier teaching college students rather than teaching high school students. College is more mature.

I get in my car and turn it on with a smile of courage and excitement.

•••

"Hey Greg," I smile to my cousin, walking into his office.

"Hi, let me show you your room mate."

We walk out of his office and take a right. Then we walk up a flight of stairs and take another right, into a long hallway. He stops at room 215.

He gives me a key and I smile, taking it from his grasp and unlocking the door with it, into my new classroom where I will teach Business to sophomores and juniors.

Elise's POV

"Yes dad. I'm getting into my dorm right now. Yeah I'll call you later. Love you too. Bye."

I hang up the phone with my dad and then open my dorm room with all my luggages in my hand.

"Oh hi!" I hear someone say and scream throwing my bags on the ground.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just kind of forgot that I have a roommate," I laugh.

"Oh. I've been waiting for you. As you can see, I already set everything up on my side. I hope me having the left side isn't a bad thing. I can switch sides of you want me too."

"It's fine! It looks lovely. My name is Elise Davis. Whats yours?" I ask, moving my bags to the bare bed on my side and facing the girl with brown curls.

"Juliet Collisto, nice to meet you Elise," she informs me and smiles.

"Do you want me to help you decorate your part of the room?" She asks.

"Oh you don't have to do that!"

"No it's fine! I have nothing better to do anyway," she laughed and helped me out.

•••

After two hours of talking and decorating, we were finally done.

I got to know a lot about her. Like she's here for business and that she's from New Jersey. Her favorite color is red, not blood red, but rose red, and her favorite singer is Hozier. I complexity freaked of when she told me that, because mine is Hozier too. We squealed and then she went on to tell me about her high school life. She told me about all her friends and how she's only had two boyfriends in high school. And I told her about my life and all of my boyfriends, including Luke. And I told her about my summer and she was very happy to find out that her roommate was a "party animal" like herself.

I told her that I was only one for the summer and that I'm all about school and business now. She pouted but then laughed and said that I'll change my mind.

She told me that her sister went here and that there are parties going on all the time.

Right now we're leaving to go to get coffee and sandwiches at an on-campus cafe.

"So, how cool is this school?" She asks.

"Pretty cool. I'm so glad to be out of high school. I think anything is better than high school."

"Anything to get away from that Demetri," she nudges my shoulder.

I widen my eyes and roll them, nudging her back.

This seems like this is going to be a good friendship.

This seems like this is going to be a good next four years.

I smile to myself, I'm going to make the next four years the best I can.

A/n: hiii everyone!! FIRST CHAPTER WOOOO the bedroom in the picture is Elise's side of the room. this is a really crappy chapter but whatever. I felt the need to update for you guys. I have drama every weekend for the next couple weeks so idk when I'll update next. Maybe next Sunday but no guarantees. sorry but o hope you all like this :))