chapter four

=UNEDITED=

Luke's POV

"Since we have everyone here now, I'd like to go over what we'll be doing in this internship," I make contact with six pairs of eyes.

They all nod and then I continue, "You all will be learning strategy. I will introduce you to successful business men and women who have made it successful in New York and, frankly, around the world. There will be a person of the week. Now, I do not know what any of you want to do with business," I half lie. I know what Elise wants to do. Fashion.

I continue by saying, "I don't really care about what you're going into business for. Neither I or the "person of the week" who will be helping me set up a task for the week for you all. I do want to know what you all want to do in business but, whatever you want to be doing as a career will not effect the assignments. Business men and women need to prepare for anything."

"So," Anne, I think Anne, speaks, "We're just doing tasks. Just like Donald Trump show right?"

"Yeah. I didn't think about that, but, yes."

"Excuse me, Mr, Hemmings," I believe George speaks, "But are you even a business man yourself? You seem awfully young and I haven't really heard of your name before," he speaks cautiously.

"Well George, that is your name, correct?"

"Zeke," he corrects me.

"Sorry, my bad, Zeke, I am young. I'm only twenty two. I personally am not a big famous and rich business man. To tell you the truth, I came here from Australia a little bit more than a year ago and taught at a high school as a math teacher. When I was in University, in Australia, I majored in Mathematics and Political science. I minored in a teaching degree. But, I know business. My dad and grandpa own some back home. They taught me everything I know and inspired me to get a degree in business."

"Oh," is his response.

"If you asked that because you think an experienced teacher is better than a twenty two year old ex math teacher, than you're right. But-" I get cut off.

"Than why are you teaching here?" I hear a curious voice.

I make eye contact with Elise and answer, "Well, I needed a job, and this was open," I smile.

"As I was saying, you're probably right Zeke. But, I do have experience with my fathers business so I do know what I talk about," I raise my eyebrows at the scares looking kid. I feel bad, that I made him want to jump out of his skin, but also strong. I'm stern. I like it.

Elise's POV

I look around the room. I study the others in here.

I don't know their names.

I look to the boy next to me, he's dressed in a plaid button down and black jeans. One of those 'unisex' outfits that girls and boys could wear. He's wearing vans to finish the ensemble. I look him over again, searching every detail of him. I start from head to toe.

His hair a dirty blonde that moves upwards. It looks natural. Like it naturally goes up and doesn't have any product in it. I follow down to his face. He's absolutely gorgeous. His light tan skin goes well with his blue eyes. His light pink lips go well with his sharp cheekbones. Not too sharp thought. Just perfect actually. He looks like he can be a playboy model. And that's just by looking at his face. I don't dare to look at the rest of his body.

I look to the girl next to him.

She has brown hair, a little more on the paler side. I cringe when I see what she's wearing. Her hair, straight. Her eyebrows, on fleek. Her eyes, looking very, weirdly, scarily, determined. Posture, straight. Her outfit, just a black, long sleeved top and a light brown skirt that goes to her knees. And that's what the skirt looks like when she's sitting down. I move my eyes down the line of sitting people before I get sick at her fashion disaster. I'm afraid I'll rip my eyes out if I even look at her shoes.

Next, I lay my eyes on a very handsome, yet serious looking man. He looks like he could be a bit too old to be a freshman. He has brown hair that falls on his head but shifted to the left of his head. He has fair skin. He's in a suit. Very fashionable. Nice shoes too.

I move onto another girl. She has fair skin as well, blue eyes. She's dressed in business casual. A pencil skirt and a blouse. Nice dress shoes. She seems like she's on a mission though. Just like the other girl.

I move on to the last person left to look at. I heard him say his name is Zeke. He looks like a nerd honestly. His skin tone in between tan and pale. Not olive, but fair. He has brown hair that goes up like the hot one's does. His color hair matches his eyes but they're hidden under this black frames glasses. He looks okay. He has a dress shirt and and cackies on. I can deal with that. Maybe not the cackies but, it's okay. I'll learn to deal. He has nice shoes on. They look leather. I see him moving his hands under his desks, as if he's nervous. It kind of looks like he's masturbating. I make a face but follow his hands to see that he's playing with a ring under the table and shaking his legs too. Poor thing is really nervous. I don't know about what. Luke isn't that scary.

"Alright, well that's all I planned for today. You can all leave now and show up on Monday after your classes. Have a good day tomorrow and rest. You'll need it," Luke says and then leaves into his office.

I get up and sigh, grabbing my bag and books and leaving out the door.

This was a wasteful morning.

I was about to open the door to leave when the hot one opened it for me.

We both walk out of the room and then turn to each other.

"You know," he says, "it's not very polite to stare."

I blush. He must've seen me looking at him. Fuck.

My vulnerability wears off and confidence soon crawls back to me. Fitting like a nice new coat for the winter.

"Well now, you must've been staring too if you saw me staring," I smirk.

"We played" he smiles.

"Elise is your name right?" he asks.

I nod.

He extends a hand.

I shake it and say "Sorry I don't know your name."

"Douglas."

"Well, Douglas, I'll see you Monday."

"That you will," he smiles than walks away.

a/n: still hurting about ZAYN :((

did you's see the kca's?? 5 seconds of summer rocked it :))

Hope you all like this update. Im in the writing mood lately so yous might be getting more updates sooner.

cast list:

Elise: leighton meester
Luke: yous know
Juliet: nina dobrev
Greg: Paul Wesley
Arianna: Ariana Grande
Douglas: Douglas Booth
Anne: Anne Hathaway
Zeke: Dylan o'brien
Carla: Amanda seifred
George: Daniel Radcliffe