chapter five

=EDITED=

A/n: hey guys!!! I'm actually writing this on a computer today!!!! I'm soooo excited :) 

Warning: ok so there will be a somewhat smutty scene. Not really smutty, but sexual (??) It's going to be written nicely though. Either way, I'm still going to be very embarrassed. So if you dont like it, just skip :) 

Elise's POV

He had me pinned against a wall. Kissing every imperfection of my body.  

His body heat was radiating onto me. I could feel his skin through my thin shirt. He told me to jump, so I obeyed and did so. He was kssing my lips one second and the next my neck and I had the urge to scream and cry and smile and laugh because every movement he made had me waiting for the next. 

He had one hand around my back, sliding it down to rest on my lower back. 

The other hand was making its way up to my legs that were now wrapped around his hips. 

His right hand, that was originally on my back, moved down further, and further, and oh how I wanted to die because this was pure pain and torture. 

His left hand, that had been crawling up my leg, was now rested on my right thigh. 

His lips moved from my neck, to my shoulder, then collar bone. Then back up, kissing my collar bone, shoulder, neck. 

He moved his lips to my ear, whispering sweet nothings that were everythings and he told me to move my arms up so he could take my shirt off and I did. 

I was standing against the wall, waiting for him to take it off. After he did, he took my shorts off.

He moved me to the bed that was in the room and laid me down on the matress. He looked at me and then started kissing my neck again. 

His bare chest pressed to my barely covered one and his pants still being on when all I had was a pair of underwear, was driving me insane. 

He moved his lips down, and down, and down to waisband of my underwear. And then back up, and up, and up to my lips.

Every kiss was bliss. 

It was a nice breeze on a warm summer day. It was the sound of laughter from children at a fair. It was flowers blossoming to birth the season of spring. It was the ocean being just the right temperature for you to expierience the waves crash against your sun burned or tanned skin. 

He kissed his way back down my body, whispering my name, over and over again. 

My lips parted, partially because I wanted to respond to him. But mostly because I need oxegyn in my system because with every kiss he gave, the oxegyn was flowing out of me and I was trying to gain just an ounce of every breath I lost. back. 

"Elise! Elise!" I hear. 

I sit up, panting, sweating. 

"Are you okay?" I hear Juliet ask me, sitting next to me on my bed, feeling my forhead to see if I have a fever.

"Yeah," I breathe out.

"Did you have a bad dream?" 

"Yeah. A nightmare," I lie.

"About what? Luke?"

"What," my eyes widen.

How does she know that I was dreaming about Luke? 

Why was I dreaming about Luke? 

And most of all, why was I having that kind of dream?

"You said his name. What did he do to you in the dream? Violently fuck you and then you realized it was that Demetri guy?" She jokingly, asked.

I make a surprised look and Juliet gives me one back. 

"Ew! It wasn't a nightmare, was it?" She ask rhetorically. "It was one of those dreams. Oh my. Ew, I'm getting off of this bed right now," she says, standing up instead of sitting on my bed.

"Why did you have one of those dreams? Do you secretly still love him?" She jokes. 

But I don't answer.

"Have you guys ever had sex?" 

I shake my head. 

"Why aren't you talking? Did he bite too hard on your tonge in the dream and now you really can't speak?" She joked again. 

I ignored her though. 

Do I love still him?

"Well, when you're ready to talk, I'll be at the coffee shop. Bye lovey," she laughs and smiles and leaves the room. 

Leaves me to be alone with my own thoughts. 

a/n: ok so this is sort of short but I hope you all like it!!! I'm pretty proud of myself on the "smut" part. (if you can even call it that) 

Vote!!!!!!!!!! 

And would someone please tell me how I can see what the ranking is for MEIMT???

thank you loves