chapter nine

=UNEDITED=

!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!!!!!!: YOUS ARE SAVAGES !!!! lmao you's act like I care about the hate and im lmao-ing so lol, don't have nothing nice to say, don't say it you pieces of trash.

and for the people who are nice, gracias. it's very refreshing so thank you so much!!

This update is to the people who are nice and loving :))
(an extremely serious a/n at the end of this chapter. don't skip it!!!)

Elise's POV

I felt a hand run up my leg. I took a breath in. I wasn't expecting Douglas to actually do what he said.

We were currently in class, listening to a very famous business woman talking to us about her life and experience. She was in the front of the room. Luke leaning on top of his desk, his butt barely sitting on it.

I had Zeke in front of me in his seat, and Carla behind me.

With Douglas in the seat next to me, George was in front of him and Anne behind him.

I felt Douglas's hand creep up my thigh and my breathing begins to shallow.

I really thought he'd just say things to me in front of Luke to make him jealous. Not do things.

The lady was talking about her life now and what she does from home and what she does while out of the house when I felt his hand creep up my thigh.

I looked his way, with a bewildered look.

My eyes pierced through his as if say: You better not do what I think you're going to do.

And his eyes responded back with: I've got this. Don't worry.

I felt like my head was going to explode.

I swear if he-

But then I felt his hand creep closer up and rested on my thigh, my dress risen, so close to be showing my underwear.

I really regret wearing lace today.

I had a straight face on. Not showing any emotion, I looked towards Douglas once again. He was looking at the lady speaking but wore a huge smirk.

I huffed and then look straight.

I really should be paying attention.

I didn't realize I was slouching in my seat, so I straightened up. And once I did, Douglas's hand squeezed my thigh and creeped up closer and he started outlining my underwear with his finger.

The next thing I know, I let out a struggled moan.

Oh my gosh, why would I do that?

All eyes turned to me while my face turned a bright, noticeable red. Douglas didn't remove his hand though.

Not until Luke looked over.

When Douglas saw that Luke was looking at us, Douglas took his hand away from my dress and placed both hands lazily on the desks. He was smirking, letting everyone know that what they're thinking is true.

I noticed Luke's face flush like mine did. Then I heard him say to the lady, continue.

And I just slouched back into my seat.

***

After the lady left the room, Luke said a few words to us about how good we were and how we're very privileged to have had her talk to us.

"Ok, you all can leave. Except Ms. Davis. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

I nodded and got up.

While the others were leaving, I saw Douglas wink at me.

"Elise," Luke sounded defeated after all the students left. It felt good for him to say my name. I've missed him saying my name.

"Yes?" I ask innocently, looking up at his eyes. I've missed his eyes. I feel my knees going weak. I should really break eye contact.

"Are you doing this to get back at me?" No. The complete opposite.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you doing what you did in class to get back at me for what I did to you? Are you doing this to deliberately disrupt my class?"

"I didn't do anything!" I lie.

"Elise," he says.

Maybe in order to make him jealous instead of mad, he just has to say what Douglas did to me himself.

"What?"

"We all- we all know what Douglas was doing to you," he says exhausted and disgusted at the same time.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Elise, I know he was fingering you!" He bursts.

"Actually, he wasn't. But he was close to. Anyway, I'm going to go find him now. I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Hemmings," I smirked and then walked out.

But before I walked out, I turned to see his reaction.

And he was furious.

Furious because I still disrupted his class, or furious because he's jealous, I don't know.

But I'm hoping it's the jealousy option.

a/n: ok sooo I'm recommending this book to children 13+ I see in comments that some readers are younger. I feel so awkward having them read this series because there is cursing and a bit of sexual content. but I'm not going to make this a rated r book because that will give the absolute wrong impression. This book isn't about sex and stuff. It just mentions sex and sexual things. This book is going to be so sweet. I promise you all <3

Another topic. I have a sister who is a teacher in Florida. Today a student at her school almost tried to kill himself. My sisters students called to her when she was in the library and said there was a kid hanging off the railing and was going to jump. She ran outside and another teacher pulled him back. That kid is 10 or 11. He's in fifth grade. That's despicable that 10 and 11 year olds even know what killing themselves is. And it's disgusting that that poor child has such horrible feeling that he wants to kill himself. No one should want to kill them self. No one. So, please, if anyone needs anything, you can DM me. I mean it, I give good advice and if any of you need help, I'm here to talk.

P.S. the kid is fine now. I don't know why he wanted to kill himself and it's frankly none of my business, but I know that he's fine. In case any of you wanted to know.