chapter two

dedicated to cocainehemmings for my awesome new cover!!!

=UNEDITED=

•A Month Later•

"Hey mate, mind if I come in?" Greg asks, opening the door to my classroom.

"Hey what's up?"

He walks over to one the seats and sits down. Me sitting at my desk in the front of the room.

"Well, how do you like your job?"

"I love it. Way better than teaching high school."

"Yeah? Well, that's good. What would you say to a promotion of sorts?"

"A promotion?"

"Sort of, yeah. Every one of your students seem to like you. And you're very good at your job so far. I've been talking to some people, asking if they think if my idea seems like a successful one. They all agree that it's a good opportunity for very prestigious students here."

"And what's the idea?"

"For six freshmen's to have you as an apprentice. You'll give them tasks and work with them about business and succeeding and all that shit. You'll have to stay later nights but you will be getting paid."

"How much?"

"Another $300 a week."

I lose my breath for a second and don't even think it over before I say, "Yes."

"Great! So, I'll have my secretary to choose the six students and I'll give you the list the day you meet them. It will be this Saturday at 10 AM. Ill give you the work that you'll all go through tomorrow so you have time to look over it on Friday."

"Yeah whatever. I get $300 more of a paycheck so I don't really care."

"Alright, well I got to go. Bye mate," he smiles and leaves.

I quickly grab my phone to call Ari and once I tell her, I grow more happier because of her happiness.

Elise's POV

"Hey grandma," I smile into the phone.

I'm currently laying down on my bed with Juliet spinning around on our computer chair.

"Hi darling how are you? How's school?"

"I'm great. I'm with my roommate right now and we were about to just get coffee but I have time to talk to you. School is so nice. I love it here. I don't think anything could ruin Columbia for me," I say.

"Oh good dear! I'm glad you like it there."

"Yep. Love it! So, what's up with you?"

"Oh busy as usual. I'm so glad that you're having fun at college but also can't wait until you turn 20 so you can start interning with me as your mentor," she sighs, sounding stressed.

"Aw I'm sorry grandma," I try to sound as sincere as I can.

Juliet was right when she told me I would want to party a lot here. It's so much fun. I'm still serous with school but I don't want to just completely settle down and be 100% serious.

I'm eighteen, I don't want to settle down just yet. But my grandma thinks I should. If my mom would let me be an intern now for my grandma, my grandma would jump in a heartbeat at the opportunity.

"It's ok sweetheart," she calls me another name.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something," she says and now I regret answering the phone in the first place. She's using her 'I'm going to tell you something you probably don't want to hear but you're going to do it anyway because I'm your grandmother' voice.

I sit up and Juliet sees the horror on my face and asks me what's wrong.

I shush her and squeak into the phone, "Yes?"

"I don't know if you've heard about this but, there is going to be an internship thing at your school for business. And yes, you do know fashion, but not so much business. So," oh no.

Please don't say you signed me up.

Please don't.

"I convinced the headmaster to let you be a part of it. Of course it didn't take much persuasion because of your good grades but, long story short, you're in. You will work with five other freshmen's and you will meet this Saturday at 10 AM. Call me after the first meeting sweetest. I love you, I have to go now," she hangs up.

"That bitch!" I scream and look at Juliet.

A/n: Hope you like it :) Please comment people!!!!! I love it when you's comment!! :) xx