chapter fifteen

=UNEDITED=

Elise's POV

He opens the door for me and tells me to walk in. I'm not going to lie, I'm about to piss myself. I have no idea why he wants me here.

"Um, do you want to sit?" Luke asks me, gesturing to a seat in front of his desk.

I take it without saying anything and look around.

It's a square room, white walls, pictures of his friends and family. Awards on the walls. Very plain. The furniture are glass tables and black leather seats.

It's nice.

"Would you like water? Or anything to eat? I have a mini fridge in here," he smiles at me and I lose my breath.

I gain it back and say, "Sure. You have a nice office."

He grabs a bottle of water and pours it into a cup. He gets some chips and dip out and put it on his desk. He sits down and says, "Thanks. I love it in here. It's all nice and cozy don't you think?"

"Yeah. It is. Looks like you could live here. All you'd need is a bathroom and you'd be set," I giggle.

Luke smiles at me, staring.

I start to feel awkward and shift my eyes to my hands that are holding me cup. It's been only two minutes and I'm already feeling extremely awkward.

I'm not sure if I should just play along with being nonchalant or just ask why I'm here.

I decide to take the more blunt route.

"Luke, why'd you want me to come see you today?"

He clears his throat and straightens his posture.

He hesitates before speaking.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"Ok, here it goes," he inhales and then exhales.

"I did something over the break. I'm pretty sure it was the right thing to do. Actually, I'm one hundred percent sure that I made the right decision."

"What'd you do?" I ask a little worried yet curious.

"I broke up with my girlfriend. Now, before you ask a million and one questions, let me tell you why."

I feel like all of the oxygen that's held in my body is being sucked up by my lungs and nothing can leave my body or enter and I can't breathe.

"I'm not going to sugarcoat anything right now," Luke continues.

"You're annoying, you're selfish, you've done so many bad things to me, without you even knowing it. You're cocky, you're crazy, you're a brat when you want to be. You can either be the meanest person on earth, or the kindest. And it seems to me, when you're around me, you decide to be very mean. Always trying to talk to that Douglas guy, acting like you're really into him, when everyone, including me, can tell how fake it is. How the both of you do whatever it is you two do for attention. No one likes you both in class really because you guys share the same traits I just described to you. But the number one reason why people don't like you both, is because they're jealous of you both. All the guys are jealous because they can't be with you. All of the girls are jealous because they aren't as beautiful as you. I'm jealous because I wake up every morning thinking about how gorgeous you must look at this time of day. And how gorgeous you are throughout the day. And I think about how I'd love to fall asleep with you in my arms every night. How amazing it'd be to watch you sleep so peacefully, beautifully. And how much I wish my dreams of having you again are reality. You, Elise, are all of the things I described, but so much more. And I want you to give me the chance to see all of you again," he finishes.

And I really stopped breathing because while he was saying his speech, he stood up and held my hand and guided me to my feet. He put his arms around my waist, pushing me slowly to a wall. And now, here I was, in a sandwich, with me in the middle, and the wall and Luke on the other sides. And Luke's breath fanning against my lips and his eyes on my lips and my eyes on his and I didn't notice that I was leaning in, but I did. And so did he.

And I answered his question.

I answered it with so much passion and love and I felt my heart explode the moment our lips touched.

It was heaven on Earth.

I smiled into the kiss and so did he and I continued to smile while his lips moved down to my cheek and jaw and neck and collar bone. And he continued to smile while I did the same to him, but more. It was my turn to push him against the wall and trap him. My lips travel done his neck and I start to unbutton his shirt.

He stops me by grabbing my hand and takes a second to calm his breathing down before he asks, "If this is going where I think it is, do you want to go back to my house?"

I kiss him. He's so cute when he cares about making me comfortable. Truth is, I could care less where we do it, as long as it's with him. But I know that he's not only caring for me, but is nervous about being caught.

He moans into the kiss and so do I but then he pulls back, with a smile.

I look into his eyes and say, "Okay."

A/n: WOW !!!!

Sorry everyone for taking for ever to update. I really have no excuse. I've just been enjoying summer you know??

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

A lot has happened since I last updated!!

She's Kinda Hot came out!!!! (Luke saying bitch really did kill me)

Drag Me Down !!! (brought me back to life to just kill me again)
I THINK THE WHOLE LOUIS BEING A DAD THING HAPPENED SINCE THE LAST UPDATE !!!!!!!:$283!;!;293$4!!!!

alright lovelies, i love uuu's