You Crushed My Dreams

"You ruined my fucking life!"

⋆ ✧ ✩zillavert✩ ✧⋆

A/N: It's been a while but hiii! ʕʔ

Omniscient

  "So what the fuck is your problem? I've been trying to call you since Friday but you never fucking answered! You're always doing this shit and I'm tired of it!"

Symere only stared at the ground, tears pricking his eyes as Junius' harsh words filled his ears. As much as he wanted to respond, he didn't. Symere feared that responding to him would only make things worse.

"I know you hear me! I've been wasting my time trying to talk to you just to be ignored! The fuck did I do to you?" Symere let out a sigh as he leaned against his locker. "Answer me bitch!" While Junius could be hard to put up with at times, he had another reason for avoiding him.

Symere stayed silent for a moment before responding. "Look, now isn't the best time to talk about this, can we just-"

"I don't give a fuck! I want an answer!" Junius interrupted, catching the attention of their nearby peers who then glanced in their direction. "Why have you been avoiding me Symere?"

Symere sighed once more, his breath growing shaky as he fearfully stared into Junius' eyes. "I already told you, I don't want to talk about this right now. There's people watching and we need to go to class soon. Why can't we just talk about this later?"

"Do you think I care about any of that shit?Just answer the question! It's not that fucking hard!" Though Symere tried his best, he could no longer keep his composure. He opened his mouth to speak only to be interrupted by his own tears.

"Fine! You really wanna fucking know? I'm pregnant Junius and I didn't know how the fuck to tell you!" Symere revealed. "Do you have any idea what I was going through?"

Junius clenched his fists in anger. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "This better be a fucking joke! I don't have time to raise a damn kid right now! I'm tryna go to college and I'm not gonna let you fuck that up for me!"

"Don't you think I had dreams too? Do you think that I wanna give up on the shit that I've always wanted to do? It's not about us anymore, it's about our kid!" Junius rolled his eyes.

"You know how hard I've been working to get to college, what makes you think I wanna throw that all away for a kid I never even wanted?" Symere's heart sank as tears continued to roll down his cheeks. Part of him wished that he had never said anything.

"That doesn't matter! I'm tired of you always thinking about yourself! Not everything's about you!"

"Listen, do whatever the fuck you want but I'm not going to raise a kid right now, I don't have time for a family!" Junius retorted.

"Then don't! I'm done, I'm not gonna keep arguing with you! I can raise my kid by myself! Fuck you and that college you tryna go to bitch!" Symere spat before storming off. Though he said that he could, would Symere really be able to raise his child on his own?