Not Yours (final part)

"I need you more than ever, please help me

"I need you more than ever, please help me."

⋆ ✧ ✩asaptyler + ???✩ ✧⋆

A/N: Sorry this took so long! I hope you like it @awgenization!

Rakim

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself while I paced around my room, a letter gripped tightly in my hand. The profound feelings of stress and anxiety overtook my body as I read the letter over again. As much as I wanted this to just be a nightmare, it wasn't. It was real life. I could feel my heart sink as I read the words "Eviction Notice" at the top of the page. Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do?

I let out a sigh, tears quickly filling my eyes as I turned to the direction of my sleeping newborn daughter, Dominique. The fact that she would have to go through this hurt me the most. Though I wanted to fix the problem, I had no idea how. Without a job or someone to help me financially how was I going to pay the money I owed?

I sat on my bed and tried to think of a few possible solutions to my problem. Honestly, it was a lot harder than it sounded. I would've asked Dominique's father for help but I couldn't. After months of searching, I still couldn't figure out who he was. This only ended up making things harder for me. I didn't have too many options. There weren't too many people I could call for help either. Well, except one, that is if he even wanted to speak to me.

A sigh escaped my lips as I pulled out my phone and dialed Tyler's number, crossing my fingers as I waited to see if he would answer the phone. "Hello?" I heard his voice call out in a rather annoyed tone. Even though he wasn't happy to hear from me, I was glad he picked up.

"Hey, I know you don't wanna talk to me but I need your help."

"Look if you know I don't wanna talk to you then why call me?" I could tell that he was growing more upset by the tone of his voice.

"Tyler I didn't have a choice, I need you more than ever, please help me." I begged desperately.

"What the fuck did I tell you before? I'm not helping you. Ask someone else." He snapped, his voice full of rage. Though I was saddened by his response, I expected no different from him. He had every right to not want to help me.

"I know what you said but you don't understand, if I don't get my rent soon I'll be evicted." I explained to him while staring at the ground. Laughter could be heard on the other end.

"And what are you telling me for? I don't fucking care." He spoke in between laughs. I rolled my eyes before replying.

"I already told you, I don't have a choice. There's no one else I can talk to. I know you hate me for what I did and I get that, I hate myself for it too but please help me out. I don't want my daughter to have to suffer and be homeless." There was a moment of silence before I heard his voice once more.

"What part of I don't care didn't you fucking understand? If you were loyal this would've never had happened to you but since you wanted to run around and be a hoe this is what you get!" He shouted into the phone. I'd be lying if I said his words didn't hurt.

"But Tyler I don't want her to-"

"Shut the fuck up! You brought this on yourself, it's your fault she's gonna have to go through this!"

"I know it's my fault but I don't want to end up on the street with her! I apologized for what I did, what else do you want from me?" I screamed.

"You know exactly what I want! I want you to leave me alone! I don't care about what you're going through! Fuck you and don't ever call me again you stupid bitch!" He instantly hung up the phone, leaving me on the brink of tears. I know that what I did to him was wrong but besides apologizing what else could I do? It's not like I could make the situation any better.

I stood up and walked over to Dominique's crib. "I'm sorry I couldn't do better." I spoke to her in a shaky voice, failing to contain my tears. "I tried my best to help you."