I Do

"Who do you choose?"

asaptyler + asapcarti? ✧⋆

Jordan

  The crowd erupted in applause as Rakim walked down the isle, all I could do was glare. It should've been him and I getting married today, not him and Tyler. I could feel my anger building up as I continued to watch.

"Aren't you so happy for them?" My best friend Symere asked happily. I nodded my head 'yes' even though that was far from the truth.

"I guess." I spoke bitterly. I wished that I had never agreed to come with him. "But Rakim could've chose someone better." Symere stared at me, his eyes widened from shock.

"What do you mean? They're perfect for each other." He argued. I rolled my eyes before replying.

"They're cool or whatever."

"I don't get why you're so upset. Shouldn't you be happy for them?"

"Who the fuck said that I was supposed to be happy for them?" I spat, releasing some of my pent up anger. "Wouldn't you be pissed if someone told you that they loved you and went and got married the next day?" Symere was confused by my remark.

"What do you mean Jordan?"

"I mean we loved each other Sy, we even fucked a few times and he decided to just go off get married." I explained before letting out a sigh. A small gasp escaped his lips.

"Are you serious?" I only nodded. How could he do this to me? "So he was cheating on Tyler the whole time?"

"Yeah and we fell in love." Our conversation was interrupted by the voice of the officiant's voice.

"Family and friends, we are gathered here today to join Rakim and Tyler in matrimony, the love these two have for each other has grown and matured and they now decide to live their lives together as husband and husband. If anyone has a reason of why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."  I contemplated for a moment. As much as I wanted Rakim to be happy, I didn't want to lose him. I took a deep breath and realized what I had to do.

"I have a reason!" Everyone turned their attention towards me. "In fact I have more than one!"

"What are you doing?" Symere questioned angrily. I ignored him.

"Rakim you broke my fucking heart! Why would you leave me for him?" He stared at me in a mixture of fear and anger. He didn't want anybody to know about what we did.

"What do you mean?" He acted clueless as he let out a nervous chuckle. "I have no idea of what you're talking about." I would be lying if I said that I wasn't hurt right now.

"Don't you sit here and act like you don't know what I'm talking about! You know exactly what I mean! You told me you loved me, we even fucked a couple times and then you left me behind and got married!" I expressed.

"Baby is this true?" Tyler asked with sadness laced in his voice. "You love him?"

"Baby no, he doesn't know what he's talking about! I swear, you're the only person I love!" Rakim spoke frantically.

"That's not what you were saying yesterday when you were riding this dick!" I shouted. "Why the fuck are you lying to him? Tell him the fucking truth!" Rakim began to panic.

"Baby he's lying! I don't love him! He just doesn't want us to be together! Please trust me baby!" Rakim begged as tears began to fill his eyes.

"How am I supposed to trust you after you do something like this? Did you even love me to begin with?"

"Baby I-"

"I don't wanna hear it Rakim! It's either me or Jordan, who do you choose?"