Not Like That (pt.2)

"Just be honest with me

"Just be honest with me."

playboiuzi ✧⋆

Omniscient

  Jordan panted, beads of sweat running down his face as he rushed to school. The blazing sun was like an open flame, shining brightly in the cloudless sky. Jordan could feel it's harsh rays against his skin. "Hey Jordan, wait up!" A voice called out in the distance, catching his attention. "Why didn't you wait for me? Didn't you see my text?"

"Yeah I did, I just wanted to walk by myself today. I thought it would be better that way." He replied, walking at a faster pace. The owner of the voice soon caught up to him.

"What do you mean? We walk together everyday so why don't you wanna walk with me now?"

"Don't fucking play with me Symere, you know exactly why I don't wanna walk with you!" Jordan snapped, glaring at him beneath a furrowed brow. "You laughed at me and you didn't even answer my question, like damn, if you don't like me then say that! You could've been real with me instead of walking away!" Symere understood his frustration and tried his best to comfort him.

"I'm sorry for laughing, if I would've know you were serious, I wouldn't have laughed at all." Symere apologized. Jordan looked away from him as he crossed his arms.

"And why did you avoid my question? You could've said no and I would've been fine with that." Symere exhaled deeply, trying his best to explain himself.

"I was surprised and I didn't really know what to say." He revealed. "I wish I could've handled the situation better but at that time, I didn't know what else to do."

"I get that but do you know how much that hurt me? It took me so long to tell you how I felt and you just walked away, do you know how fucking embarrassing that is?"

"Again, I'm sorry. I should've been more considerate. It takes a lot to confess your feelings like that." Symere responded, snaking an arm around Jordan. "You have every right to be upset with me, if there's anything I can do to make it better tell me and I'll do it." Jordan was quick to accept his apology. He could tell that Symere meant every word he said.

"It's okay, just don't do that shit again." Jordan responded as they walked in unison. "I don't wanna like, rush you but are you ever gonna answer my question?" Symere nodded.

"I mean I guess I can answer it now. Is there anything else you want me to do?"

"No that's it, I just wanna know if you feel the same. If you don't, that's cool just be honest with me." Symere hesitated a bit before answering the question.

"I mean, you cool or whatever." Jordan wasn't too pleased with his response.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Symere sighed.

"Well, I mean I wouldn't mind being with you. It's just..." Symere paused for a moment.

"Just what?" Jordan asked.

"I'm seeing someone already, I'm sorry. We can still be friends though." Jordan didn't bother to respond. He simply escaped Symere's grasp and walked off.

"I don't think your boyfriend would like that." He muttered bitterly. Symere followed him.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to get to class, I'll see you later I guess." Jordan made his way towards the entrance of the school and walked inside. He couldn't help but feel jealous. Why couldn't he have just been happy for Symere?

A/N: hiii, really quickly I'd just like to say that I'm currently working on updating my newest book, feel free to check it out if you haven't already. <333

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦// 𝘉𝘹𝘣 𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 🎉