ʕ1ʔ What a Day

Choi Beomgyu, an 11th-grade student at Hanlim Multi-Arts School. He is very popular among students because of his visuals but also being a so-called bully. Don't ever get on his way, or you're doomed. The best thing to do is to avoid him at all costs.

Beomgyu

"Good morning Sir-"

"Yeah yeah. Whatever."

I sat on my chair to eat my usual and boring breakfast. Pancakes. AGAIN. My parents really need to hire a new cook. This food is just-

It's early in the morning and the maids here are so annoying. Just please let me have a nice and peaceful breakfast.

I heard my dad sigh and I just rolled my eyes.

"Good morning Son. So have you-"

"Yes, I'm actually done eating. I'm gonna get going now. See you at school." I let go of my utensils as I gave my dad a forced smile and walked out of our house. He is the principal anyways. I see him at school and at home.

"How about your breakfast?" I heard my dad shout.

"I'll eat at school."

Everyone is being so annoying today. I'm not even in the mood to go to school. Ugh, should I just skip class? Yes, whatever. Who likes school anyways.

I hopped on my car and drove to the arcade. Skipping class again, fun.

...

Shin Ryujin, another 11th-grade student at Hanlim Multi-Arts School. She is a nice and kind-hearted girl. Though she is mostly quiet at school, she is still adored by almost everyone in their school because of her nice attitude and being approachable.

Ryujin

"Morning mom!" I greeted my mom. "Ooh, pancakes! Yum."

It's Monday, so it means school again. Yay. But not really. It's so tiring.

"Of course, Ryu. This is your favorite."

I gave my mom a sweet smile and ate the pancakes she made. I swear my mom is the best at making pancakes. I could eat this for a whole week. That's how good it is.

"So what's your schedule for this week?" My mom asked while sitting in front of me.

I swallowed the pancakes in my mouth and answered her.

"Nothing really much mom. Just a Math test later then, a Science test on Thursday. Hopefully, that's it for this week." I took another bite of my food.

"That's good to hear." I nodded.

"I was actually planning to go groceries later. Do you want something?"

My eyes lit up. I've been waiting for my mom to ask this.

"Gummy bears?" I smiled.

"Okay okay. I knew you would pick that one."

"Thanks, mom!"

"Ryu, you are almost late." Mom spoke.

I nearly choked on my food when my mom said that. I'M ALMOST LATE ALREADY? I SWEAR IT WAS JUST 6:30 but I guess not.

"Mom, I gotta go now. Bye!" I kissed her on the cheeks and hurriedly went out of our door.

Oh no, Mr. Kim will definitely kill me again. Please I hope not.

Beomgyu

I was driving my car with my usual poker face on. I am not in the mood to interact with anyone since my morning got ruined by the people back at our house.

I was silently driving when I saw a person suddenly run across the road. I pressed the horn as hard as I can and the breaks immediately to not hit the person with my new car. This car ain't staining today.

"What the hell?" I opened the window and yelled.

"I'm very sorry, I'm just late-"

"I don't care, now get out of my way." I closed the window and didn't bother to look at the person that I almost hit.

This day is getting worst and worst.

Ryujin

I ran as I was late for school. I fix myself while running since the wind was messing up my nicely done hair. I even blow-dried my hair. Now it's getting 2x blow-dried.

"Why do our classes have to start so early?" I frowned while running fast.

As I was about to cross the road, I heard a honking car that made me stop running.

"What the hell?"

"I'm very sorry, I'm just late-"

Hold up a second, Isn't that?

"I don't care now get out of my way."

Yep definitely him. The Choi Beomgyu.

He closed the window of his car as I stepped away from it for him to be able to drive.

"Our gate is this way though?" I looked at our gate and back at his driving car.

"Ah, whatever. I'm so late. OH NO!"