ʕ34ʔ Lunch

Author

One typical day at school. Nothing really special happened in the morning. Just usual the school day.

"So Ryujin-unnie." Yuna spoke while putting her drink down.

The girls are gathered in the cafeteria because it's lunch. And the 4 keeps on asking Ryujin about Beomgyu.

"I had enough already." Ryujin sighed.

"How did it feel?" She smiled sheepishly at the annoyed girl.

"Feel what?"

"Being with-" Yuna raised a brow.

"You know who she's talking about." Lia cuts her off.

"Nothing. Normal. Period."

Ryujin sighed at them. She's definitely so not annoyed with them.

"No butterflies or something?" Yeji then asks her.

"Huh-"

"Scratch that Beomgyu's past behavior. I like the new him so much better." Chaeryeong exaggerated and made an okay sign.

"Agree. Let's forget that and focus on this new and improved one." Yeji spoke.

"Is he a product or something?" Lia furrowed her eyebrows as Yeji rolled her eyes at her.

"Kai said they ate lunch with him yesterday." Yuna told them as they gasped.

"Wait, really?" Ryujin asked.

"Yeah."

"So what happened?"

"Nothing. They just introduced themselves, things like that. Boys." She sipped her drink.

"Oh, I'm so jealoush." Chaeryeong exclaimed.

"Jealoush?" Ryujin chuckled.

"I meant jealous." Chaeryeong frowned.

"Hey girls."

They all looked up and saw Yeonjun who's holding his tray with their other friends.

"Oh hey."

"We brought someone." Yeonjun stepped aside and revealed someone.

The girls squealed except Ryujin who is in shock to see Beomgyu with her friends which she assumed are now also Beomgyu's friends. 

"What are you guys doing standing there? Sit down." Yeji gestured them to sit down.

The boys sat down at the other side of the table while Beomgyu just followed them. He landed his eyes at Ryujin who is eating her food silently. Ryujin felt eyes looking at her so she looked behind her and saw him.

He greeted her by raising his eyebrows as Ryujin did the same and faced back to her meal. Cheeks nearly flushing red. I won't explain why anymore.

Due to the usual seating arrangement, Ryujin is always at the end of the girls' half circle. While the other half-circle is for the boys.