ʕ8ʔ An Idea

Ryujin

This is not a good idea. I am in front of Choi's mansion while holding Beomgyu.

"I am not entering this house." Ryujin spoke.

"There's no one inside. My dad is out of the country."

I DON'T WANT TO TRESPASS.

"You guys have maids."

"They are out."

Am I really gonna do this?

"Fine. Where do we enter?"

"The door."

I want to explode right now.

"Do you guys have a back door or something?" I asked. I am not entering that huge door. It's gonna be loud.

"Yes, at the back."

I looked at his black eyes intimidatingly. Of course, it's at the back. Do I look stupid?

"That way." He pointed as I started walking.

We entered the backdoor and were welcomed by the kitchen.

"Wow, this is your house?"

It's so huge and it's so clean. It kind of looks like a modern castle if you know what I mean.

"Go upstairs." He ordered.

I was still admiring the living room smh.

"Left. Right. Left. Left."

Beomgyu said while I just follow his directions.

"This is your room?" I asked as he nodded.

I turned the knob and opened the door.

His room is simpler than I thought. It was cozy and calm. Not that big either.

"Now you stay there. And I will go to sleep."

Yep, that's why we're here. He told me to bring him to their house so he can sleep. I agreed since I felt bad about him not being able to sleep for 4 days.

"Okay sleep. I won't go anywhere." I took out my phone and opened it to messaged my mom I'll sleep at Chaeryeong's.

...

Author

The two agreed that they will go back to Ryujin's house at 5 am in morning since Ryujin still has school at 7:30 am.

"Beomgyu, wake up. It's already 5 am." Ryujin gently shook him.

"5 more minutes."

"Get up now or I'll pick you up and put you in a bag and shake it until you wake up."

"Geez fine." Beomgyu gave up and let Ryujin pick him up.