ʕ35ʔ Study

Author

The three; Beomgyu, Ryujin, and Chaeryeong were walking in the hallway. They just finished their classes, that's why.

"I'm gonna leave you two now. I need to go somewhere." Chaeryeong slowly stepped away from them.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Ryujin asked her as she shook her head violently.

"No, I'm fine. Taehyun will accompany me. We need to discuss something." Chaeryeong explained.

Ryujin nodded her head. "Okay then."

"Alright, Bye Ryu, Bye Beomgyu!" She ran away and turned to the right hallway.

"What do they need to discuss?" Beomgyu asked Ryujin as she just shrugged.

"I'm not sure too."

"By the way." He spoke and stopped walking. Ryujin also stopped and looked at him.

"Ms. Kim said I have 2 tests to take."

"Which tests?" She raised her brows.

"History and Science."

Ryujin nodded her head and held her chin. "You did miss that. So when are you planning to take it?"

"That's the problem. I don't know yet." They again started walking.

"But maybe, tomorrow?"

"We also have an English test tomorrow." She told him as he sighed.

"Oh no. 3 tests is a lot."

"Then the other day?"

"That's too late already. I don't like taking tests on Friday." Beomgyu clicked his tongue.

Ryujin gave him a confused look. "Why? Is there something wrong?"

"I have bad luck on Fridays." He explained as Ryujin gave an oh expression.

"Well, then next week?"

"Miss said I have to take it this week."

"Yikes." Ryujin exclaimed.

Beomgyu heaved a sigh and looked forward. Just then, an idea came up to his mind.

"How about helping me?" Beomgyu spoke.

"Help you? I mean sure, but in what way?" She asked.

Beomgyu slung his arm around her shoulders. Ryujin's eyes widen and looked at him.

"Help me study."

"Huh?"

"Well, we also have an English test tomorrow. So how about we study together? You are good at Science and History. I have some knowledge about English."

Ryujin scoffed at his idea as he playfully frowned at her.

"Ah, why? You don't believe me?"

"It's not that. Sure, maybe I am good at Science but History, baby no." She shook her head.

"Then it's fair. You are good at Science, I am at English. Then let's add both of our knowledge for History. Tada!" Beomgyu spread his arms.

"Deal?"

"Deal. Sure." She crossed her arms.

Beomgyu cheered by raising his fist.

"And did you just call me "baby"?" Beomgyu teased.

"I did?" Ryujin widens her eyes. He nodded while grinning at her.

"Oh, t-that's a habit." She defended.