ʕ3ʔ The Start

Author

"So can you give me your number? So I can text you when we will start practicing the choreography?" Ryujin asked unsurely.

The dance class ended earlier than expected and they were about to leave. But Ryujin decided to approach him again and ask for his number so that they know each other's schedule.

"5 pm after classes. Dance practice room 2-A." He replied and dashed out of the room.

"Ooookay." She sighed and walked to her friends.

"So did it go well?" Yeji asked.

"5 pm after classes. Dance practice room 2-A." She mocked.

"Damn okay. I'm hungry. Let's eat lunch." Chaeryeong dragged both of them to the canteen.

...

"Hey, here!" Lia shouted as she gestured them to their table.

"Hi, unnies!" Yuna waved at them.

"Hey, Yuna! You look happy today." Chaeryeong smiled.

They started eating their lunch while Lia was eyeing Ryujin.

"Hey Ryujin, something wrong?" She asked the girl who was spacing out.

"Hm?"

Lia sighed "Are you okay?"

"Yes, why not?" She took a bite of her sandwich.

All of them were not convinced especially Chaeryeong and Yeji who know the reason.

"We still have a math test later Ryujin. Eat faster!" Chaeryeong told her.

...

Ryujin who reviewed all night easily answered the given questions earlier at math class. Finally, classes are over but not for the short-haired girl who was sitting at the middle of dance practice room 2-A and was waiting for her "student".

"Where is he?" She looked at the clock. 6:30 pm

"It's been an hour and a half." Ryujin applauded herself. "He did say the location but he didn't say he would come. Nice job Ryujin for making a fool of yourself." She grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

"So damn stupid Ryujin." She mumbled and went home.

...

Beomgyu was sitting at his bed and is playing games. He felt really sleepy and decided to sleep.

"I've been observing you since then Choi Beomgyu."

Beomgyu widens his eyes at the words.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my room?!" He shouted.

"Let me introduce myself." She cleared her throat. "My name is Shayleigh and-"

"Sheila or whatever, What are you doing in my room?! And why are you dressed like that? You look hideous." Beomgyu made a disgusted face.

"It doesn't matter what am I or what I'm wearing. Choi Beomgyu, a hot-headed person."

"What?"

"You are Choi Beomgyu right?" She asked.

"Um no?"

"I see." Shayleigh looked at his door and saw his name.

Beomgyu groaned and spoke.

"Can you please just tell me what are you doing in my room? You are interrupting my sleep AND you are trespassing!"

"You weren't asleep yet. Anyways, you need to learn from your mistakes young man."

"What mistakes old lady?"

"You know your mistakes and I'm giving you time to make it up for it."

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uh-huh... I don't know what you're talking about. Goodnight." Beomgyu laid down at his bed but was stopped when he suddenly floated.

"What the-"

"You're not gonna do it?"

"No! Why would I?"

"Alright then."

"Shiela put me down!"

She released him as he stumbled hard on his bed.

"Ouch."

"I'm giving you one last chance. Make up for it or no?"

"No! What part of the word "no" you didn't understand?"

She heaved a sigh and flicked her finger.

"WHAT-"

Beomgyu opened his eyes just to see his room became bigger as well as Shayleigh.

"What did you do to me?!"

He looked at his hands, or should I say soft paws, and touched his face, or should I say nuzzle.

"Did you just- TURNED ME INTO A STUFFED BEAR? UNDO THIS." He shouted.

Shayleigh nodded. "Yes, and you won't change back into your human form until you make it up to everyone."

Beomgyu hanged his mouth open and rolled his eyes. "Nice prank."

Her face stayed serious at his remark.

"You're not kidding?"

She shook her head.

"How am I gonna make up for them when I'm in this form genius?"

"That's for you to find out."

The last thing he heard before blacking out.