|SPECIAL CHAPTER|

3 years later...

7:30 pm, Ryujin is in their kitchen cooking dinner for the two of them. She heard the house door knob clicked open and saw Beomgyu come in with a tired look.

"You're here." She said still stirring her dish while looking at the exhausted man.

"Hi, baby." Beomgyu immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, backhugging her.

Ryujin put down the spatula she was holding and put the lid on for it to sit.

"You look tired. Why not clean up first then we'll eat dinner so you can rest." She turned around and held his face.

Beomgyu nodded and gave her a peck before leaving to go to their room to clean up.

Ryujin prepared their plates and finished the food she was cooking to serve it on their table. And waited for him to come out.

...

"Go on, rest baby. I'll wash the dishes." Ryujin said while Beomgyu was collecting the plates and placed it down the sink.

"You sure?" He asked as she nodded.

"I know you're tired." She spoke and hugged him.

"I'm not that tired. I saw you already." Beomgyu said while Ryujin just smiled at him.

"I'll finish up quickly and join you, okay?" She spoke.

"Okay then. I'll wait for you there." Beomgyu said while walking inside their room.

Beomgyu came from work and Ryujin knows how busy he is nowdays. It has been 3 months since they got married and Beomgyu already has a job to start with.

They are now living in a small house within the city that Beomgyu's father gave them as a wedding gift. Most of the appliances inside the house are Ryujin's mother wedding gifts. They both sure have supportive and loving parents.

...

"What are you doing? Why aren't you resting yet?" Ryujin asked while crawling to the bed to go beside him who was using his phone while his back leaned on the head board.

"Nothing. I was waiting for you." Beomgyu put down his phone and spread his arms.

Ryujin quickly went to his arms as Beomgyu wrapped it around her body.

"Did they gave you so much work again?" She asked and looked up at him while he just nodded as a response.

"Aww, my Beomgyu is so tired." She sat up and put away the hair that was covering his face while he just smiled at her.

"Don't worry. I'll give you a reward." Ryujin said while clapping her hands.

"What is it?" He tilted his head.

Ryujin approached him a little bit closer and sat on his lap. She showered him kisses on his face and planted a long sweet kiss on his lips.

"Are you feeling better already?" She asked while he just shook his head.

"Ah why?" She crossed her arms.

"I want more." He demanded as she just chuckled.

"You aren't even kissing back though." She pouted at him.