ʕ25ʔ Choi's Mansion

Beomgyu

It feels odd to be carried by a different person. I am in my dad's arms, very unlikely. I am so nervous. How should I even do this? Leave the letter on his table? Then what about me? A teddy bear. I shouldn't have agreed to this but again, Ryujin knows more than me.

My dad put me down on his desk. The letter is between my arms. I hope he sees it.

But I saw him also put down his bag and left the room.

"Now what?" I stood up and looked around the room.

I can't give this to him myself. The least that I can do is to make him see this letter but I have no idea how.

My dad doesn't put much attention to things. He didn't even check the bear which is me, he just put me down on his desk then left the room.

Suddenly, the door opened so I quickly stopped.

"Where is that kid?" Dad spoke and dialed his phone.

Is he talking about me?

I visibly saw him sighed and put down the phone beside me.

Hey, dad! I'm here. Yeah, he can't hear me.

Since he's here, I need to make him see this fast without me getting caught moving.

Should I let go of the letter so he would pick it up and see that it's for him? Let's do it. Now or never.

I gently let go of the letter and looked at my dad who's facing the window. Nope, didn't work.

What do I do? I can't just-

I got shocked when the phone beside me rang. Dang, my poor ears. That was hella loud. He walked in my direction.

"Hello?" My dad picked up the phone.

Must be work again. He got so busy. I feel bad.

"Hm okay. I'll try to ask. Is that it? Okay. Thanks." He ended the call and looked at the ground.

Finally!

"What's this?" He spoke softly.

A letter Dad! From your son. Me!

I saw him open the letter and sat on the bed.

...

I silently just watched him read the letter. A few minutes later, I saw him stood up, left the letter, and dashed outside of the room.

Huh? Where is he going?

As soon as he is out of my sight, I used the chair to safely get down from the desk and walked outside of the room.

I walked near the stairs and saw him getting out of the house with his keys.

O...kay? Now I'm alone here again. Did I wrote- I mean Ryujin wrote while I thought something bad.

As far as I remember no. Oh well, at least he read the letter now. While I just wait for him to go back home. I'm actually staying here for a while. Ryujin said to spend my time with my dad even if I'm like this. I miss her though. I spent almost 2? 3? weeks with her. Well, I did miss my dad too, OKAY? No different thoughts readers.

"Oh my! What is this?" I widen my eyes when I heard someone behind me.

Someone picked me up and I saw it was one of our maids.

Luckily, I wasn't moving or I'll freak her out. She might faint and go unconscious for a while. Phew. And it's gonna be my fault.

"Must be Sir Beomgyu's."

I internally chuckled. I am that Sir Beomgyu. Kinda funny.

I felt her debating whether to open my room or to just leave me outside my room.

After debating for a while, I saw her open my room and left me at the bed then quickly left the room. Maids are scared of me? Damn, what have I done?

I stood up and looked around my room. It still, looks the same.

"My phone!" I walked towards the phone and opened it. Wow, feels so weird. It looks huge on my hands. So bright too.

I have been sleeping on a sofa for about 2-3 weeks. I missed my bed so much. Though, it also looks humongous compared to my size now.

I set my phone aside and made myself comfortable on my bed.

Just a quick nap won't hurt. I'll go back to my dad's room as soon as I wake up.